Round 1: Purchasing

Female Struggles vs Junhoe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Groaning, the girl rolled over to her side while rubbing her stomach.  She didn't always have cramps, but this month was a killer.  There were no pills in the house, either.  It was just her, the pain and mood swings, and Koo Junhoe.

Junhoe was not used to this either.  Although he had an older sister, he was never bothered by her and her female problems.  He did not care nor want to care about anything dealing with "those" stuff.  However, the situation at the moment was inevitable.  He was called up by his lovely girlfriend at 8 in the morning due to her "lady problems".  Deep inside, Junhoe did not want to go near her during her bad days.  When he tried to wiggle out of it, his girl refused his excuse and ordered him to come right away with a tub of ice cream, popcorn, and pads/tampons.

Oh boy.

Too uncomfortable with the vision of him buying lady goods, Junhoe pretended not to hear the last item of the list and came to the girl's house with her favorite ice cream (birthday cake flavored), chocolate (her favorite thing in the world), and popcorn.

"I'm here with your guilty pleasures, your majesty." His voice was monotone and clearly indicated he wasn't too excited for this playdate.

The girl rolled off her bed, finger-combed her messy hair, and walked out of the room to get the items from her boyfriend. She pretended not to hear the new nickname he gave her and straight away grabbed the plastic bag filled with the things she had asked for. The girl scanned through the groceries throuoghly, as if she was part of the FBI investigating a highly wanted criminal.

"Well hello to you too," Junhoe quietly muttered as he looked at the girl cautiously.  Wanting to avoid any screaming or anything that involved hormonal anger, Junhoe shuffled to the couch and the TV.  "What were you doing before I got here?" He tried to start a fresh conversation.

"Come here." She ignored the question and didn't even bother looking up to him. Her eyes stayed glued to the contents of the plastic bag with only her index finger lifted up in the air, beckoning the male to come back to her. 

"Y-yeah?" he slowly and carefully responded, moving quietly yet quickly to the girl. He tried to read her facial expression to determine the seriousness of the situation, but her head was still facing the floor with her hair covering her face.

"Did you get everything I asked for?" she said bitterly, still not lifting her head up. '"Asked for"? You mean "ordered"?' Junhoe thought, but did not dare to say out loud.

"I- uh. Yeah, I believe so. Do you need anyt-"

"You forgot the stupid PADS AND TAMPONS!" the girl interrupted and finally snapped her head up to look at the poor boy. He sighed and cursed himself for not following the orders of his hormonal girlfriend. 

"Aight, I'm sorry. Do you want me to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter