Hoya's Rage

Loving You

CHAPTER 2 – Hoya’s rage

(Present 2014)

Gireul barkhyeojwo ije wonteun maldeun seontaegeun kkeutnasseo naui jeonbureul da geolgesseo
Jikyeo nael geoya eotteon eoryeoun yeojeongi doenda haedo
Nan neo bakken an boinda
Neo bakken an boinda
Neo bakken an boinda

Neon machi mirogachi bokjaphae wae jakkuman mireonae nal mideo neoui romeo

Naegen neo bakken eopda

[Last Romeo lyrics from Kpoplyrics]

 

Instantly, after Infinite’s performance, fans yelled on top of their lungs.

“Yep. There you have it… Infinite’s Last Romeo. Whoa, there sure are lots of Inspirit here in our studio right now,”Ahn Jae Hyung, host of MNet Countdown said.

“De, partner. It’s a little crowdy than last week. Infinite members, please give a short message.”

The host handed the mic to the Infinite leader, Sunggyu.

However, as the fans fell silent waiting for Sunggyu to say something, no words came out of him. Instead he was just staring blankly at the spotlight above the audience.

Infinite members were well aware that this situation would happen. After three long seconds, L snatched away the mic from Sunggyu beside him.

“De. First, kamsahamnida for your continuous support. Thanks for loving Infinite upto now and please love us more in the future. Everyone, saranghae!!!!”

As if on cue, the audience’s uproar filled the entire studio.

 

 

---------------------------------

DRESSING ROOM.

 

As soon as the group entered the dressing room where they can rest, Hoya violently grabbed Sunggyu by the collar. What happened in the studio is like a huge humiliation for Infinite-- having an absent-minded leader, and Hoya couldn’t take that fact.

“What’s the matter now, leader-nim??!!!” Hoya’s eyes were as if about to bulge out from anger. “Mind to explain something for the group?!! Huh???!!!!!”

“Whow whow, chill guys.” Woo Hyun took hold of the raging Hoya, trying to separate the two.

“He was totally obvious back there!!! What if the media suspect the group as having troubles and that we’re falling apart???”

“Hoya, stop it. We’re not falling apart” WooHYun is still trying his best to get Hoya’s hand off from Sunggyu’s collar. Sunggyu, on the other hand, was only silent as if numb and totally not in his right mind to think of the situation around him. “Hey, Dong Woo, give me a hand here.”

WooHyun looked back at the group only to see them seated on the sofa with looks of disappointment and sadness.

After having second thoughts, Dong Woo stood up and helped WooHyun. “That’s enough Hoya,” he calmly said. Hoya loosened up his hands, putting WooHyun and DongWoo in temporary relief.

Sunggyu has not yet spoken a word since the performance. And this silence just frustrated Hoya more.

Abruptly, Hoya used force again and this time, he pushed Sunggyu against the wall with his arm strangling Sunggyu’s neck.

“Look. There are lots of new groups coming out. There’s BTS, BTOB, EXO, and a lot more! We can’t get ruined now because of your pointless depression Sunggyu-yah!!!”

Tears were threatening to fall from Hoya’s eyes as he looked at Sunggyu’s expressionless face. Hoya and Sunggyu were bestfriends ever since their training years. He might be wanting to kill Sunggyu by this moment, but he, too is hurting just by staring at Sunggyu’s sad face.

Myung Soo, who was leaning against the table in the corner, has his eyes closed though he is consciously listening to the commotion around him. He was watching Sunggyu the entire time they were performing a while ago and he’s been repressing his anger since the news yesterday broke out.

 

While Dong Woo, Sungyeol, and WooHyun were panicking as they try to stop Hoya from strangling Sunggyu, MyungSoo finally opened his eyes after the performance in his mind ended.

“Sunggyu yah!!!” Myung Soo said in a very authoritative tone, which made all the members freeze for a second.

“Get a grip. Instead of drowning yourself in misery, why don’t you just die? Infinite can live without you.”

With that, Myung Soo headed for the door and walked out, leaving Infinite members dumbfounded.

 

--------------------------------