Chapter 14: Luhan and I

Bitter But Sehun

Chapter 14: Luhan & I

The book was unable to hide me from Luhan's gaze. He smirked like he knew what effect he had on me. "Oh! Hey Sehunnie~" Luhan waved his hand to Sehun. Why is he calling him Sehunnie? It appeared Luhan and Sehun were close, but the way Sehun ignore him made me thought twice.

 

 

I thought I would never encounter him again. I didn't believe in destiny, but it seemed like we were meant to meet for a second time. From that day on, I decided to ignore him as much as possible. However, fate had other plans.

 

 

"Since we have to knew students the people who sit next to them will give their new classmate a tour around the school at lunch." The teacher said.

 

 

Tour? When I first came to school I didn't had a tour. I was on my own.

 

 

This was the moment I was so grateful sitting next to Sehun. While I was happy for myself Tamara closed her book and looked at the teacher with wide eyes. Kyungsoo was trying to hide his smile that was forming on his lips. Tamra had no other chose but to bite her lips in defeat. She wasn't planning on arguing with the teacher.

 

 

Yesterday, our friendship had began anew. I asked her about her relationship with kyungsoo, but she kept avoiding the question. As a good friend I didn't pestered her in telling me. When the time is right she would be able to trust me and tell me.

 

 

Just as I thought I was lucky Luhan spoke. "Ms. Park, can I have the girl in front of me be my tour guide?" Luhan asked.

 

 

"Okay," Ms. Park responded.

 

 

"Ms. Park! I'm busy on lunch time." I tried to get myself out of this situation. I was not planning to be with Luhan, the boy who makes me fee uneasy.

 

 

She gave me a glare. "O-Okay." I stuttered.

 

 

For one period I was going to be stuck with Luhan. Oh Joy! I though sarcastically.

 

 

*Lunch time*

 

 

I quickly got up from my seat to exit the classroom. I was trying to escape the tour with Luhan. A arm was placed around my shoulder before I can exit out the door. His arm took me by surprised that I lost my balance for a moment.

 

 

"Yo! Yo! Why are you running out of class like your life is in danger? You have to tour me around the school, remember?" Luhan said.

 

 

Of course my life was in danger. I felt like I was in danger when I was around him. There was something off about Luhan. My woman instincts were telling me to avoid Luhan.

 

 

As I turned around to face Luhan I saw Sehun looking at us with a pierce glare. More specifically, Sehun was looking at the arm wrapped around my shoulders. I removed my gazed form him and focused on Luhan.

 

 

I remembered Sehun's words, "Don't let guys touch you."

 

 

"Fine. Lets go." I removed his arm from my shoulders and walked away from him.

 

 

He caught up to my fast walking pace. "I want to be friends with-" before he can continue his sentence I interrupted him.

 

 

"I don't want to be friends with you." I clearly said.

 

 

"With Sehun not you. Are you this conceited?" He asked.

 

 

A smirk was placed on his corner of his mouth. I stopped my tracks as I was taken back by his words. Believe it or not I was definitely hurt a little by his words. He thinks I'm conceited? Usually, when a person insults me I don't care, but with Luhan being the one who said those words was another story.

 

 

Laddie, you should stop letting his beautiful face seduce you! Agh! What's wrong with you Kim Laddie?! I thought as I bit my lip.

 

 

I wasn't like this a few days ago before I met Luhan. It was like I was under his charm. The moment he smile I knew I was a goner. I'm was such a er for cute guys with nice similes.

 

 

"You look pretty y when you bite your lip." Luhan said.

 

 

I mentally choked at his comment. "Ww-what?!" I knew I was blushing from his words. No one has ever called me "y" when I bite my lips. I wanted to punch his pretty face from embarrassment. 

 

 

"Stop teasing me!" I shouted at him, punching his arm lightly.

 

 

"Ha! You playfully punch me that means we are friends." He declared.

 

 

"Hey! I never said we are." I said.

 

 

"Just kidding. Why would I want to be your friend?" He said.

 

 

"Anyone who is my friend is lucky, you know." I said to Luhan. I'm a great person to be friends with. My personality is very bright and positive.

 

 

We walked to our first destination the music room. It was a huge room with instruments on the walls. There was a piano in the left corner of the room. It stood beautifully with its black color glowing in glory. Too bad I didn't know how to play the piano.

 

 

"Here's the music room. We go here every Friday only." Friday was the only day we had the "fun" classes. Music and art class was like free time for me. Luhan sat down in front of the piano. His fingers began to move as he closed his eyes. He looked engrossed while playing the piano.
 

 

 

His hair moved with the cool breeze from the window. In my eyes, everything was in slow motion. I was slowly turning into "fangirl" mode. He looked like an idol by the way he looks.

 

 

I couldn't help, but stare at him.

 

 

Perfect. He was perfect.
 

 

 

His state of perfection did not last long. Once he noticed me staring his rose his eyebrows and smirked at me before saying, "I'm I that handsome to stare at?"

 

 

 

"Ye-no. No, you're not!" I quickly responded. Accidentally, I almost answered yes. I must admit he was handsome enough for me to look at him. Any girl would stop and stare at his handsome face. 

 

 

We walked around the whole school, which was tiring. It seemed I was the only one tired from walking. Luhan was very energetic. I looked at the time with my phone. It's was 12:45.

 

 

 

Finally! There are only two minutes left to be with him, I thought.

 

 

 

"Goodbye, Luhan. See you in class!"I said happily. I quickly walked away from him. Before i can even step two steps ways from him he grabbed my waist. He turned me around to face him. My head bumped his chest.

 

 

"Ouch! Not again. What do you wa..." My words were lost as I saw his face too close to mine. "W-waant Lu-" He interupted in the must unusually way ever. 

 

 

He shut me up with his lips. 

 

*Author's note*

So...Don't kill me, but what do you think is going to happen next? What is Luhan relationship with Sehun?  Read to find out!!