Chapter 10: Operation Catch The Cheater

Bitter But Sehun

Chapter 10: Operation Catch The Cheater

 

 

I couldn't believe I got was ever going to stalk someone. Here I'm hiding behind the corner of Kris's neighborhood. I'm wearing my mom's scarf covering my head, sunglasses and raggedy cloths.

 

 

"You should stop and get in the car. The neighbors will be looking at you suspicious." Sehun said. Did I forget to mention Sehun is with me? Well, technically I dragged him here since he is part of my plan. If something goes wrong I could use Sehun. I saw the witch arrived to Kris's house. "Okay. Just wait I need to take a picture."

 

 

Click.

 

 

"You're ridiculous."

 

 

"I know."

 

 

 

I knew Kris was going on a "date" with that girl today. Yesterday at school I overheard her talking to him about where they are going to go. So, I messaged Sehun to tell me Kris's address. He even offered to drive me. I came with Sehun a bit early just in case the witch comes early.

 

 

I entered his car not keeping my eyes away from Kris and the witch. "You should had wore some disguised. What if they see you?" I asked him. He gave me a smile as he put on his sunglasses. "I'm always prepared." Of course, Oh Sehun would be prepared. He looks like he is- "I will always be one step ahead of you." How did he know what I was thinking?

 

 

We followed Kris and the witch as they drove to a mall. Sehun parked his car far enough for them to not notice their presence. I walked towards Sehun then grabbed his arm close to me. "We can't be apart. If I lose you I wouldn't...have a ride home. Hehe." I said chuckling softly at the end.

 

 

He looked at me like I was insane. Sehun tried to loose my hold of his arm. Without realizing I tighten my hold of his arm and pulled him closely to my chest. "Uh-h I can feel...your..." He pointed to my chest. "Ah! I'm sorry!" I said as I let go of his arm. My face flushed in embarrassment. I walked away quickly from the embarrassing scene.

 

 

"Hey, pancake! You shouldn't feel embarrassed because I felt nothing." I heard him scream from behind. "Huh?" I placed both of my arms acrossed my chest. I don't know why, but I feel harassed. Not only was I embarrassed, but angry too. I saw him laughing at me like he heard the most funniest joke in the word. This jerk. Since when was he so comfortable with me? I thought.

 

 

Kris and the witch were walking together holding hands. Although the witch looked happy the opposite was what Kris was feeling. The word "miserable" was on his forehead. They went to the food court to buy hot dogs. She even fed him. This lovey dovey scene is making me want to throw up.

 

 

"What are you doing just watching? Aren't you supposed to take pictures." Sehun said. He is right. Right now is the perfect time to take a picture. As I got my camera from my phone ready I noticed they were walking towards my direction. How did they finish eating that fast? Every step they took was a step closer to my plan being ruined. If Kris notices me I'm definitely dead.

 

 

 

I turned to Sehun who was next to me. I used this opportunity to use him by making him turn to me. My hands went on top of his shoulders as I leaned in. I used my scarf that covered my head to cover him a bit. From The witch's and Kris's perspective I had to make it seemed like we were kIssing. My lips were in the corner of his lip. So, technically I wasn't kissing his lips.

 

 

 

"Kris! Did you see that? We should be doing that." the witch said.

 

 

 

Kris just ignored her not giving a glance. "Hurry up, this date would end in twenty-minutes."

 

 

 

I released my hands from his shoulders. Sehun's face was red from the unexpected "kiss". "Come on, lets follow them before we lose them." I said. However, he wasn't moving. He was frozen in his spot. I punched his arm in order for him to snap out of his daze. "Your'e acting like it was a real kiss or more precisely your first kiss." I said.

 

 

 

I followed Kris and the witch to a resturant. Ah, finally I can sit down, I thought. I sat down diagonally from them. Sehun sat facing the opposite of them while I sat facing them. A man who was the waiter walked towards us with menus. "Here you go, beautiful lady." He said before winking at me. "You may tell me when you're ready to order." My mouth opened slowly from surprised. Did this guy just flirted with me? Should I be flattered?

 

 

I coughed a bit trying to not get distracted by the good-looking man' swords. I came here to catch a cheater not to flirt. "I can't believe girls who are monkeys can be flirted on. He needs glasses because he clearly can not see." Sehun said. I bit my lip trying not to spat on him with my nasty words that were trying to come out of my mouth. I ignore his comment and opened the menu.

 

 

 

After I read the costs of the foods I closed it right away. Everything was so expensive. The flirtatious man came to get our orders. "Can I have your order?" He spoke looking directly at me with a dazzling smile at the end. I was distracted by his amazing teeth that I couldn't answer.

 

 

 

"Can I have 2 order of lobster with-" I interrupted him before he can continue his sentence. "Can we have 2 glasses of water? Thank you" I said. "Are you sure? There are-" he began to suggest. "No. I said I want water." I gave him my nastiest glare. 

 

 

"O-okay miss." He left straight away. Ain't no one going to convince me to buy their expensive food. "You're such a cheapskate, pancake." He said. "Can you stop calling me pancake?" I asked. He shook his head in response. This annoying little sh-thing. Thing, Laddie, thing. A girl is not supposed to use bad language. Ever since I came to Korea I almost started to say foul words.

 

 

My nose smelled a delicious scent of food. It came form the direction of Kris's and the witch's table. My stomach growled in hunger. She was talking to him, but he kept looking at his food. He was uninterested form whatever she had to say.

 

 

"Her name is Stephanie. She is one of my ex-girlfriends." Sehun said.

 

 

"What?" I can't believe he just told me now.

 

 

"I think this is her revenge." He said.

 

 

"Revenge?"

 

 

"She told me something about ruining something close to me. I guess she trying to mess with Kris since we are close friends. I dumped her the first week for being to clinging and annoying." Sehun told me.

 

 

"So, your implying everything is your fault? Everything is happening because you broke her heart." I stated.

 

 

"Maybe."

 

 

"You felt guilty of this so that's why you came with me?" I asked.

 

 

"Maybe." 

 

 

So the witch, Stephanie, is using kris to mess his relationship with Sehun and Tamara. She's killing two birds with one stone, or is it three? I doesn't matter right now. I looked directly at their table. Stephanie was going to do something from the spark on her eyes I can tell she planning something.

 

 

My phone was low battery. I thought I charged it the whole night it must not have connected. Aish! I hate when that happens. I grabbed Sehun's phone form the table. "What are you doing? Give it back." He said. 

 

 

He had a lockcode so I selected 0000 and it worked! Sehun may look smart, but he is not. Who puts 0000 as their lockcode? I quickly went to the camera. Stephanie leaned towards kris trying to kiss him. From my angle it looked like they were kissing. Accidentally, I clicked the button to take a picture. "Say cheese!" The cute voice came form his phone. The worst part his camera was in flash. 

 

 

I captured a great picture but I was founded out. Their eyes looked directly at me.

 

 

.