Chapter 2

"Hi"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Jongin's POV

Lee Jieun is standing in front of me. Finally. After 6 long years, I am finally seeing her again.

From the looks of it, she can't believe she's seeing me again. She's still the same Jieun that I can read clear as the skies, the Jieun who I fell in love with, the girl had my heart and chose to break it. The same girl that haunted my mind, awake or asleep through all these years.

It's really her. The girl I love. LOVED. Dammit. LOVED! I can't put myself to all that misery again. I promised myself to stand up and move on. Loved, Jongin, LOVED! It was a thing in the past and it will remain there.

She was the one who left. Not me. It was her decision to break me apart. And now that I'm whole again. I sure as hell won't let her trample my heart again.

But why did I run after her? Why am I here in front of her?

Closure. Yes, I told myself. I just wanted closure. I deserved as much.

"Hi." I uttered. "It's been quite a while."

She snapped back to reality. "Yeah, it has been awhile."

"How are you?"

"Just okay, Jongin-ssi. But I have an appointment. I'm very busy right now so let's just continue this another time, okay." She bowed hurriedly and walked away from me.

"No, Jieun."

That stopped her.

"You've avoided me long enough. I deserve an explanation. You know that." I stared at her, pleadingly. "That's all I'm asking for. Please let me understand. After this, I won't ever bot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter