Revelation

What Really Happened
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Revelation

Author's POV

Taeyeon's mind was in a mess due to the truth that she found out. It was only until her Manager called her again for the passport that she broke out of her trance of thoughts.

"Yoboseyo.." She mumbled weakly, still in shock.

"Taeyeon ah, why didn't you call me back? It has been about 2 hours and I really have to book the flights." He complained.

It was only then that Taeyeon remembered about the passport that she had been holding.

"Ah, mianhae Oppa.." Taeyeon apologized. "I'll meet you at the lobby of the company in 40 minutes?" She suggested.

"Arasseo, see you later." 

"Neh, annyeong.."

Taeyeon quickly stuffed the envelope and Jessica's passport into her bag before heading down to the company.

 

Taeyeon's POV

Why must this happen to Sica? I have to talk to Fany about this later....

As soon as I reached the company, I saw my manager walking towards my car.

"You're finally here Taeyeon ah," Oppa chuckled.

"Neh Oppa, sorry for the delay.. I had to settle something earlier on," I explained.

"It's okay. Sorry Taeyeon ah, we'll talk later okay? I need to book your flights now." He informed me.

"Yes sure, annyeonghi gyeseyo oppa.." I greeted him as I watched his figure retreating.

I decided to look for Fany in our practice room as I remembered her telling me that she would be practicing with a few other members for the concert.

 

Tiffany's POV

"1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8"
"Okay! Assa! Another song mastered!" Yoona pumped her fists in the air. She looked like a little kid winning a game. I chuckled.

"We will have a 5 minute break guys!" Hyoyeon called as she headed over to the pantry for food.

I sat down at the corner of the practice room before drinking my bottle of water. Just about the 5 mintues break is over, Taeyeon barged into the practice room.

"Yah! Taeyeon, I thought you said that you are too tired to practice with us today?" Hyoyeon teased.

"Ani, I have to talk to Fany for a moment.." Taeyeon replied.

Huh? Talk to me? This got to be serious...

"Secret?" Yoona laughed.

"Yes! A very deep one keke," Taeyeon played along with Yoona.

After the short conversation with the other girls, Taeyeon waved for me to the door and gestured me to bring my things along.

"Hyoyeon ah, I'm bringing fany with me. Most likely she won't be coming back keke," Taeyeon told Hyoyeon while she nodded in response. 

 

___

 

Afterwards, we left the practice room and headed to the cafe nearby to talk.

"Fany-ah, take a seat, I've got something to show and ask you." Taeyeon sounded really serious. She seldom spoke this way.

"Wae, why? What's wrong?" I panicked. Did I do something wrong?

"Look at this report," Taeyeon retrieved an envelope from her handbag. "I found this in Sica's drawer when I was looking for her passport."

"Eh, why did you take it then? Jessi would be angry if she knew." I looked at Taeyeon, afraid to open the envelope as Jessica would be really furious if we invade her privacy.

"Wait, before you start nagging," Taeyeon paused. "Read the contents first."

"Huh? Okay.." I eyed Taeyeon suspiciously as I opened the envelope.

I mumbled as I roughly read through the report. 

"WHAT?! CONGESTIVE HEART FAILURE?!" I screamed. I couldn't believe what I saw. How could it be possible?

"Shhh, keep quiet Fany-ah.." Taeyeon placed a hand on my mouth as s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter