The Truth

What Really Happened
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Truth

It's the duty of the manager to ensure their flight tickets are booked weeks before so he needed all of their passports before booking for the flight to Japan for their 3rd Japan Tour. However, due to Jessica's business schedule, she has to fly on her own very often. Hence, she is the only one who hasn't passed her passport to the manager.

"Taeyeon-ah, can you help me ask Sica for her passport?" The manager asked over the phone. "I have to book the flights ticket later," he added.

"Oppa, Sica came home really early this morning and I don't think it's a good idea to wake her up now." Taeyeon replied.

"But how? I have to book the flights as soon as possible," He sighed."Taeyeon ah, can you just help me look for it? If Sica is angry that you went over her stuff, I'll explain it to her later."

"Okay, Oppa, I'll call you back later." Taeyeon sighed as she hung up the phone. She certainly did not want to see a very furious and angry Jessica. 

Taeyeon sighed again as she dragged herself to Jessica's room. Knowing how Jessica is a heavy sleeper, she did not even bother knocking on the door. Taeyeon allowed herself into Jessica's room. "Where could her passport be?" Taeyeon asked herself. She trudged herself to a drawer where Jessica normally places her documents but trips over her leopard printed luggage. What's this doing here? Lazy Sica.. She didn't even bother to unpack her things first. Taeyeon contemplated whether to help Jessica unpack her luggage or find her passport first. She decided on the latter as she feared that Jessica would be angry if she touched her things. 

After minutes of digging through her drawer, Taeyeon found nothing but Jessica's business documents and sketches for her fashion line. She sighed as she resorted to find her passport in Jessica's handbag. She's really not going to like this.. Taeyeon opened the zip of Jessica's LV handbag and finally found what she was looking for. A grin was plastered onto her face. She immediately fished out her phone and called her manager.

"Oppa, I found it!" she exclaimed happily like a kid over the phone. Her eyes caught on something sticking out of Jessica's drawer, amongst all the other documents. "Oppa, I'll call you back later.."

 

Jessica's POV (Flashback)

"Jessica-ssi, your report for your constant chest pain is out. You may want to come over when you are free to collect it," Dr Lee spoke over the phone.

"Neh, thank you Dr Lee. I would most likely go over next weekend after my schedule," I thanked him.

"Sure. However, do try to come over earlier, there is something I need to inform you about." His voice sounded serious which scared me.

"Wae? Is anything wrong?" I asked, fearing for the worst answer.

"I think it will be better to dis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter