Crisis

What Really Happened
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Crisis

Jessica's POV

My head hurts... I heard voices around me as I started to whimper due to the stinging pain in my head.

"Oppa! Call the doctor!" Hyoyeon shouted.

"Sica unnie!" Yoona held my hand as she called me.

"Sica ah.." Taeyeon looked at me worriedly.

"W-what happened?" I asked. "Why is my head hurting so much?"

"Unnie.. You collapsed at home yesterday.." Seohyun explained.

"Collapsed?" I asked, feigning confusion.

The company's doctor came in and I was so elated. No one would know the real reason why I collapsed. He is actually a friend of mine, I had known him since he first joined the company. Since I fell sick very often due to my poor health, I saw him often. The day after I knew about my condition, I spoke to him and informed him not to let the members know about my health condition unless things get too serious. From what I assume, I think they sent me to the hospital after I collapsed but manager oppa called him instead because he doesn't want the media to know that another doctor is treating me.

"Dr Kim, how is she?" Taeyeon asked in concern.

"She is fine, just overworked." Dr Kim stated and I smiled inwardly. 

"Hold on, the last time she fainted, you gave the same reason that she was just exhausted but why does she get chest pains so often?!" Tiffany cried in annoyance. 

"Uh... about the chest pains.." Dr Kim stuttered as he looked at me for help. I gave him a look and hoped that he understood what I meant by not telling Tiffany.

"What? Huh? Exhausted again?" Tiffany's voice boomed.

"Tiff, stop forcing Dr Kim to talk, I am fine.. He already said that I'm exhausted. Stop overthinking. I just didn't have enough sleep for the past few days." I said, hoping she would listen to me.

"Yeah yeah yeah.. Says the person who woke up at 6pm yesterday." Tiffany rolled her eyes as she rebutted. "And overthinking things?" She scoffed.

"Tiffany, stop. Let's leave Sica to rest here alright?" Taeyeon said. I silently thanked her for saving me from HellFany.

"Taeyeon! Seriously?" Tiffany stomped her foot like a kid.

"Fany ah.. Shh. Jessie, rest well, arasseo?" Yuri smiled.

I nodded my head cutely and gestured them to leave the room.

They left the room along with Dr Kim. I seriously hope that Tiffany won't interrogate Dr Kim and spill the beans.

 

___

 

Author's POV

Once everyone is outside, Taeyeon and Tiffany requested to have a private talk with Dr Kim while their manager sent the rest of them to their respective schedules. Dr Kim volunteered to drive them back to the co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter