Part 2

Spoiler

 

Hyoyeon shut her eyes tight and the scenes of her and Jiyong fills the moment. Her tears flowing slowly on her cheeks. She can feel the warm tears eventhough the cold rain droplets is pouring on her. She remembers when he removes her hair from her face. The way wipes off the smudge from the side of her lips. The warmness of his hands when it is locked with hers. The gentle hands that ties her hair.

Then, she feels that familiar fingers wiping tears on her lips, then those hands that she misses are holding her head and those lips that she is longing for kiss her lips. She opens her eyes slowly, she sees the eyelids that she always see every night before they bid their goodbyes. 

Hyoyeon cried even harder and hug the persone who is kissing her, Yes. Jiyong. He hugged her. So tight. Tighter than before.

He carried her to his car and brought her to his house.


He gave her a cup of hot chocolate and sat in front of her. She is staring outside the window with a blank expression. He observe her silently. Jiyong is getting used to her side profile.

Jiyong: (Clears troat) Hey... What are you doing in this heavy rain alone?

Hyoyeon: Hmm? I'm not sure. (Weak)

Jiyong: Are you okay?

Hyoyeon: Think so.

Jiyong: Hmm... Stay here for tonight, will you?

Hyoyeon: (Silence)

Jiyong: Hyo...

Hyoyeon: Look like it's going to rain again tomorrow.

Jiyong: Hyo, say something.

Hyoyeon look at him.

Hyoyeon: What do you want me to say?

Jiyong: Why are you being like this?

Hyoyeon: People change.

Jiyong: I know. But, our relationship don't have to change. What happened?

Hyoyeon: I'm not sure.

Jiyong: Is that all you can say?

Hyoyeon: (Silence)

Jiyong: I got it. (Nods) Go to sleep. You need to rest. (Stand) Your favourite blanket is on my bed. Good night. (Walk off)

 

Hyoyeon slept with swollen eyes then Jiyong came and sat beside her.

Jiyong: I missed you Hyo yah. What happened to us? I'm going crazy. Do you hate me that much? Do you have someone else? Should we end here? Do you want it? I don't want that. I don't want to miss any scene of you and your life. Should I leave?  Or stay and keep on getting hurt? I don't want to let you go Hyo yah. I love you. 

His tears flow silently without he realize. Then, he felt someone hugging him.

Jiyong: Hyo?

Hyoyeon: It's ugly when you cry. (Release Jiyong)

Jiyong: Hyo. Can you please be honest?

Hyoyeon: Let's break up, shall we?

Jiyong: What?

Hyoyeon: Let's break up for real now.

Jiyong: Hyo.

Hyoyeon: (Smiles weakly) I'm sorry, Jiyong ah. I'll cherish and I really appreciate all the memories you gave me. Thank you. Thank you for being so nice to me. (stand and take her things) Please do hate me and curse me as soon as I step out the door. Goodbye. (Hyoyeon walk off with her hidden tears)

Jiyong sat on the bed alone and freezed.


to be continued

PART 3 will be the final part. be patient you guys... thank you for reading! appreciate it. so sorry for updating super late. I'm too busy with school TT.TT