Part 1

Spoiler

'SPOILER'


This morning is just the same for both Jiyong(G Dragon) and Hyoyeon. Wake up, clean up and get ready to work. They will always meet up for breakfast at the same cafe before. As a couple, they will have their breakfast together like almost everyday. But, not for today and two weeks before. So, today Jiyong(G Dragon) wanted to try to have breakfast with his girl once again. He came early and waited for her at the table they always seat together.

 

After an hour of waiting and hoping, Jiyong(G Dragon) gave up. Hyoyeon doesn't appear. She must not having breakfast today. He bought her favorite latte and few pastries to be brought to her office.

 

Jiyong(G Dragon) stop by her office and brought what he bought earlier. Then, he saw how busy she is. How serious she is when she is doing her work. He can't stop but stare at her through the glass which separates them. Her eyes don't even shut looking at the screen of her laptop. Her tired panda eyes are very obvious at that moment. He can see how tired she is. He is busy too but not as busy as her. He is very worried about her.

Slowly, Jiyong(G Dragon) walked into her office and towards her table. He place the latte and pastries at the side of her table. She didn't realize since she focus really much. Then he clears his throat but she still don't care. So, he clears his throat once again while knocking her table. Then, she turns her head facing him with a little anger. It appears at her face. While turning she said 'Who?!' a little high.

G Dragon: Sorry, Hyo yah. It's me. I don't mean to disturb you.

Hyoyeon: (A little calmed) Ah! Jiyong, what are you doing here?

G Dragon: I've waited at the cafe but you didn't appear. So, I've bought you breakfast.

Hyoyeon: Sorry. So sorry. Things are getting crazy around here.

G Dragon: No, it's okay. You're busy anyway.

Hyoyeon: Jiyong yah... Why are you doing this? You're busier than I am. Anyway, the worker will send out breads and tea or coffee every morning. Don't worry. And, I won't die if I skip breakfast, Jiyong yah.

G Dragon: Looking you tired looked like you're dead in my eyes. That's why.

Hyoyeon: (SHocked silence)

G Dragon: I love you so much. Don't let it bother you because--- because it's just a reminder.

Hyoyeon: Jiyong ah..

G Dragon: I'll go now. Eat your breakfast.

Hyoyeon: Okay. I will.

Jiyong (G Dragon) walk off. But then, Hyoyeon stands and call out his name. He stops and faced her.

Hyoyeon: Thank you. 

Jiyong (G Dragon) smiled slightly and walk off.

 

Jiyong (G Dragon) really missed Hyoyeon.

 

At his office...

He arrived and his assistant greeted him. His just nods and slightly smiled. He enters his room and sat. He tokk a few minutes staring out the window. Then, he receives a call from his client. The call wake him up and he starts doing his work. He focus on his work. He is slowly turning the old him. The cold workaholic boss. The old him before he met Hyoyeon. Then, lunch break. All the workers went for lunch but not him. He sit alone in his room, staring outside the window again. But, this time, it is longer. 

He is thinking about Hyoyeon.

His POV:
Will we be okay? Will our relationship go weaker and weaker? Will we break up? No! It will never happen! But, she is getting colder and it looks like she didn't even care about being 'us' anymore. Should we break up to give you space, Hyo yah? Or should I just look at you from afar? UGH! . I missed you.
POV ends.


It's been 2 weeks they do not meet, called or video chat. Both of them are walking on their own path. Separately. 

Jiyong is having lunch alone and he receives a text from Hyo saying 'I think we should take a break. I'm sorry. It is the end if we didn't become together again. Goodbye, Kwon Jiyong sshi'

Jiyong put his phone on the table and continue eating. His POV: I understand that this is our ending Hyo yah. POV ends.


Hyoyeon is having dinner with Tiffany.

Hyoyeon: You must be so excited waiting for your baby.

Tiffany: Which mum would not be excited...?!

Hyoyeon: (Smiled) You're right.

Tiffany: Hyo...

Hyoyeon: Mmm?

Tiffany: I met him yesterday.

Hyoyeon: Who?

Tiffany: Jiyong.

Hyoyeon: (Silence) Uh... Really?

Tiffany: You guys are fine right?

Hyoyeon: (Looking at her food)

Tiffany: Hyo, be honest. I'm your best friend.

Hyoyeon: (Silence)

Tiffany: He missed you badly.

Hyoyeon: (Stay silent with her head hand low)

Tiffany: Hyo yah... You still love him, right?

Hyoyeon: Why do you ask me that?

Tiffany: Because I know he still do.

Hyoyeon: How?

Tiffany: (She hold Hyo's palm) He still wearing the hair band you randomly gave him.. You gave it when you're drunk, saying that it's the sign that he is yours, right?

 

Hyoyeon look at Tiffany's face. With a teary eyes.

 

Hyoyeon walked home that night. She feels like having fresh air. With her hands in her sweater pockets and her earphones plugged in her ears. She is in her own world. Thinking about him.

Her POV:
I'm a bad person. Why am I like this Jiyong ah? I'm so sorry, I am the Spoiler. I promised. Huh... I broke it. Why am I like this?! I'm so sorry Jiyong ah.
POV ends

Then, rain pours. It is a heavy rain. Everybody is running but not her. She keep her pace and still looking at the ground. Then, some accidentally bumped her. She raised her head and she realize that she is in front of the entrance of the park she used to walk with Jiyong. She enters the park and find the bench they used to sit and drink morning coffee together. 

Then, she sat on that bench. Tears flows in sudden. The rain is still pouring. But, she didn't feel it because she is lost in time. The past is entering her mind now.


To be continued.