A Saviour?

Will He Love Me But..

Instead of going back straight home, Eunji decided to dropped by to a café and waste her time before going back.. She don’t want her mom to know what happen to her today. She ordered an Americano and choose the furthest sit and beside the window. Only heavy sigh came out from her once she sat down.

She went through her bag to find her hairband and tied her hair to a high ponytail.. Her mind was blank and she don’t know what is her fault to be treated this way. She didn’t do anything that was so cruel or anything.. It was just a small misunderstanding.. Then, she started to believe she is really filled with bad luck..

“There goes the dream to have a peaceful high school life”said Eunji in a hushed tone which then she looks out of the window and observe the clear sky..

 

Eunji was lost in thought and she didn’t realised someone was sitting infront her and quietly observing her.. It only came to her when she caught a strong cologne smell and it seems so close.. She immediately turns her head upfront which causes her eyes to meet another pair of eyes..

Eunji was stunned and she tried to say something but no words comes out from her which cause the person infront of her let out a chuckles. That causes Eunji to be more stunned because she can see a deep dimple when he chuckled..

Both still didn’t say anything so Eunji quietly observe the person infront of her, a boy who looks like almost her age or older, taller than her obviously and looks? It was on the top..

 

“Excuse me, but who are you and why are you sitting here?”said Eunji while scanning other table to see if the other tables are occupied but there are many tables that are free..

“I’m Hongbin.. Nice to meet you.. I hope you won’t mind me joining you” said him while smiling.

Right then, Eunji noticed something.. He wears the same school uniform as her..

“Ehhh you’re from the same school as me? What are you doing here and not in school?”said Eunji in a high voice. She really freaked out..

 

Hongbin leans his back on the chair and sits more comfortably before he let out a smirk..

“Well then what are you doing outside of school too and not in your class and be here instead?”Hongbin throws back the question Eunji ask him..

Hongbin was waiting for her reply but instead Eunji suddenly grab her bag and want to leave.. Despite being surprised,he managed to quickly grab her and stop her from doing so..

“Okay.. okay.. I’m sorry.. sit down again okay..” said Hongbin

“And why should I?”ask Eunji back

“I just want to have a talk with you.. it seems like you have some trouble going on.. so just want to be friends too I guess..” said Hongbin

“Well, first of all I don’t know you.. Second, I don’t know if I can trust you.. Third, I’m not interested thank you.. See you bye..”

With that Eunji just leave the café and Hongbin couldn’t do anything and just look at her behind while his hand in his pocket..

“Oh well, there’s always next time..” said Hongbin with a small smile and then he also made his leave..

 

 

Back in school in Vixx Room

“Eh, where’s Hongbin? I thought he’s coming back today?”ask Hakyeon after he enters the room..

“I don’t know either, he told me he’s already in school earlier but till never I didn’t see him” replied Ken while tossing the ball in his hand..

Leo was standing by the large glass window, leaning on the frame with his arms crossed..There is zero sign of interest from him with the conversation between s..

“Oh Leo hyung, I heard something happen today.. it really cause an uproar among the students..” Their maknae suddenly ask causing all eyes to focus on him..

“Nothing” and that’s the only answer coming out from him.. The other knows best not to push him to tell them so they just let him be..

 

The incident that happens earlier playing again in his head.. He could clearly remembers her words insulting him but he also remembers the hurt and rage in her eyes..

Leo sigh.. He decided to brush it off and want to keep on his plan to get her back for insulting him bravely infront of many people.. No one can ever do that to him..

 

“Hey guys!! What’s up? Miss me?” suddenly the room door was open and a cheery voice bang through the room..

“Hyung! Binnie!” The members greets him happily.. Hongbin high 5 and hugs him members but when he comes infront of Leo, he just smiled and let out his hand for handshake

“Hye bro”said Hongbin.. Leo smirk and grab Hongbin’s hand and did their special hand shake..

“Where have you been? I thought you said you’re already in school this morning”ask Ravi..

“Well…. Something or rather say someone caught my attention this morning so I do what I feel responsible to do..”

“Hyung, how many times you want to flirt with girls.. just find a good one to be your girlfriend and be serious aigoo tsk tsk”said Hakyeon while smirking..

“Heh.. said the one who got girls wrapped around his fingers hahaha.. anyway, I’m not flirting okay.. its just she seems like needs someone to comfort her so being the gentleman I am.. it is my responsibility..” said Hongbin while holding his chest in the most gentleman tone..

“Tsk.. gentleman my ” said Ravi causing Hongbin threaten to threw a punch to Ravi..

That causes the other members to laugh so hard, so hard that they didn’t notice that Leo already turns his back again and facing the sky and Hongbin steal a knowing glance towards him.. 

 

 

At the same in another place, Eunji slowly walks along the pavement to go home.. Once she arrives home, she tried hard to greet her mom and Ilhoon like usual so they won't be suspicious.. Letting them know about it is the last thing she wants to happen.. 

As soon as she enters her room, she was laying flat on her bed.. Her mind and life was so messed up.. All that her hopes to have a peaceful highschool time quite hard.. If only she didn't meddle during the confession all of this wouldn't happen.. 

"I need to work hard to avoid from meeting both Vixx and the y group.. They already messed up my few days as a highschool student so they better don't make it hard for me to achieve my dream.."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hye guysss.. I'm so sorry for not updating.. I lose my touch already and also having writerblock.. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.. anyway, I want a new cover photo for this fanfic.. anyone can help?