Chapter 4

Will He Love Me But..

"Today was something.. urghh, Jung Eunji what have you done?" Eunji walks back to the canteen.. As she is talking to herself while walking, she did not realised people around her are whispering while looking at her.. 

Once, Eunji sits back at her sit at the canteen and keeps her head low.. Bomi tries callling her name but Eunji still keeps her head down.. Suddenly, Eunji bang her head on the table.. 

"Yah! Jung Eunji, what happen?? You scared me.." Bomi stops eating and looking at her bestfriend worriedly.. It seems like Eunji had lost her soul.. Bomi decided to finish eating and drags Eunji out of the canteen.. She brings herself to Eunji's side and brought her to her feet.. 

"Aishh.. what in the world happen to you.. it seems like you're drunk but you're not.. aishhh.." Bomi pulls Eunji's body and lead Eunji to their class.. along the way, Eunji still keeps her head down and sometimes she's groaning like in deep of frustration.. Bomi suddenly feels like many eyes are watching them.. She looks around to find many staring at both of them while whispering.. Bomi decided to walk faster.. 

 

In the classroom, Bomi sits infront of Eunji who is still zoning out.. 

"Down to earth Jung Eunji.." Bomi waves her hand infront of Eunji.. Fortunately, her gestures finally wakes Eunji's up.. 

"Err.. aaahh.. what??" 

"What in the world happen to you eunji-ya.. where have your soul missing to??"

"Missing?? tskk.. what are you talking about Bomi-ssi.. i'm okay, no worries.. hehe.." Eunji let out an awrward laugh and tried to act like nothing happen which is an absolute fails.. 

Bomi keeps on looking at Eunji with 'I want an explaination look' .. Eunji gets the message but she did not know what happen to her either, after that unfortunate thing happen, she just went blank. But one thing she clearly remember the way she throws her shoe and his smirk.. 

As if luck is on her side, the teacher comes in the classroom.. 

"We'll talk later.." Point Bomi and walk to Eunji's side to her seat.. 

Throughout the lessons till school ended, both Bomi and Eunji focuses. 

 

When it times to go home, Bomi and Eunji walks together to their lockers.. As Eunji opens her locker, many pieces of papers throws up off her locker.. Eunji takes one of the paper, and a threat is written on it.. and she also realised, all  the papers were written with threats.. Mostly written in red ink.. The threat were all have the same motive, for Eunji to ask forgiveness from Leo.. She was called with many bad names like s***, b****.. Bomi who noticed what happen to Eunji, gasped and could not believe what happen.. 

Eunji's tears starts to form and slowly drops down her cheeks.. but then she quickly realised that she should not cry.. She have no reason to do so, she is not guilty.. 

"Eunji-ah, you're alright?? What's with this things, and why is it mentioning Leo sunbae??" ask Bomi.. 

Eunji quickly puts on her best act and smiled brightly.. and look to her bestfriend.. 

"Naahh.. it's nothing.. maybe they get a wrong person.. I don't even know this Leo guy.. don't worry okay... now, can you help me to put this away into the dustbin, it's a mess.." 

Bomi could not say more, she totally know her bestfriend well.. but she decided to not force Eunji and gladly help Eunji.. After finish, both of them walks home.. 

 

Leo's POV 

"You guys go ahead, I left something in my locker.. I'll join you guys later.."said Leo and still wears his usual poker face and walks away without waiting for his friends answer.. The other Vixx members just shrugged and left because they have immune with Leo's cold personality.. 

As Leo walks to his locker, he heard some noises next two rows from his locker.. At first he decided to ignore it, but he heard his name was mentioned.. As curiousity rises, he decided to approach the voices.. 

When he peeks, he saw two girls, one seems like had receive many papers with messy and big writng which he immediately knows who.. She is the one who throws a shoe at him.. Irritation comes into him but just once he wants to leave, he saw the girl's smile.. Her smile was very wide and it makes her eyes becomes crescent.. Leo stunned at his place.. But, his ego covered it and felt irritated again.. 

When the two girls finished, throws the papers into the dustbin and went home.. Leo approaches the dustbin and tries to read what's written on the paper.. 

"Forgiveness huh?? It smells like a sweet revenge could happen.." Leo crumples the paper back and an evil smirk forms at the corner of his lips.. 

"Hmmm.. I will make sure she ask for it.."said Leo to himself..