Crush? Or not

Will He Love Me But..

As Leo finished gives his speech, the MC quickly take over the mic and tries to neutral back the situation as it becomes quite awkward.. Then, the ceremony continues again.. 

Eunji's eyes are fixed on Leo as he is walking down the stage.. Her eyes never leaves him until the end of the ceremony.. She keep on staring at him even though she could only see the top of his head.. She is lost because she is overwhelmed by him.. Not a single thing from the ceremony speeches afterwards going through her head and even when the ceremony had ended and the student are starting to leave the hall she didn't aware of it.. 

"Eunji-ah, let's go" said Bomi while getting up from her sit.. But she don't receive any respond from Eunji.. When she looks towards Eunji, she noticed that Eunji is in cloud 9.. 

"Eunji, yo Eunji! " said Bomi while waving her hand infront of Eunji.. But it seems like Eunji is too deep in thought.. Bomi tries to search for what is Eunji looking at but she can't find a clue because the hall is almost empty.. 

"Yah!! Jung Eunji!! Wake up! " Bomi hits Eunji on her shoulder which successfully makes Eunji stand straight up and trying to act like nothing happen..

"Err..ahh.. yeahh.. what was that again??" 

"Yah! Why are you day dreaming this early ? What were you thinking Eunji-ah.. we need to get to class you know aigoo.." 

Eunji scratch her not itchy head to kick out her embarrassment and quickly get her bag.. "Hehehehe.. let's go" 

Eunji and Bomi are walking side by side while their eyes are looking around to search for their class.. They had been walking for awhile but the more they walk, the more it seems like they are lost.. Blame the school to be this big...

"Bomi-ah, what should we do.. It seems like only us who are still looking for class.. No one's around.. The class is starting soon" said Eunji while holding her waist.. 

"Aishh.. let me think.. hmmm.." said Bomi while looking around to find a way.. Just then, Bomi noticed a group of boys not too far from them who are wearing a slightly different uniform from her's and Eunji's which she recognised as a senior uniform.. 

"Yah! Seniors.. We should ask them.."With that Bomi pulled Eunji's hand hard and running towards the boys.. 

The boys are startled when suddenly Bomi appeared infront of them.. 

"Annyeonghaseyo.. I'm Bomi and this is Eunji we're freshmans.." said Bomi then she bows.. But she realised that Eunji did not bow too when she look to her side, Eunji is standing still like a statue with her eyes are wide open.. She looks back to the boys before pulls Eunji to bow.. 

"Err.. so what can we help??" ask N... 

While Bomi is telling N n the other boys their situation, Eunji at the side are stunned when she noticed him among the boys.. She is mesmerized by how he looks from the side as he brings his gaze to his side .. The way his deep eyes are looking who knows where just keep making Eunji fixing her attention at him..

"What takes so long?" Leo who is feeling annoyed of how it takes some of his time for his friends answering the juniors turns his head to see how things are.. Eunji is shock when her eyes meets his, she quickly keeps her head down to avoid his eyes.. 

"Oh! Thank you very much.."said Bomi after N finished telling her the direction.. Eunji also bows without gazing upfront..

 

During recess 

After buying their lunches, both Eunji and Bomi sits at the available spot.. As soon as they sit down Bomi choked down her food.. But she stopped when Eunji didn't eat her food.. Bomi raises her head from her food.. Eunji keeps on playing her food and she did not realised that Bomi is observing her.. 

"Eunji-ah, is something wrong??" 

"Ah! What? No..Everything is fine..Bomi-ah, I need to go to the toilet for awhile okay?" Eunji raises from her seat and left Bomi.. 

"What is wrong with her??" 

 

Eunji actually did not go to the toilet, she walks towards the school garden.. Then, she noticed a boy and a girl at the garden.. It seems to her the girl is trying to confess.. It's not like she likes to meddle with other people stuffs but the curiousity beats it all.. She slowly tip toed to the nearest bushes and quietly approach the scene to  hear clearly.. 

"I.. I.. I like you.. Will you go out with me??" 

"Get lost.. stupid.." 

Eunji is shocked to hear how mean the boy reject the girl.. It makes her mad to witness that.. One of the thing she hate most is boys who is too proud of themselves and don't treat girls nicely..

"Yah!!!! How could you!!" She screams and she gets out from the bushes.. She takes off her left shoe and throw it at the boy.. 

"That's not how you treat a girl.." 

The boy slowly turns his body towards Eunji and Eunji swears that this will be the end of her.. She is surprised that the boy is no other than him..

Leo just smirk and left the scene..

"What the.. urghh.." Eunji limp her way towards her shoe.. She don't know whether she should feel embarrased or irritated.. 

The girl who confessed earlier suddenly pushed Eunji when she's trying to get her shoe..

"Hey, you! How could you do that to Leo!! You b**** urghh!!" 

"Eyhhh.. what the??"