First Encounter

Will He Love Me But..

"Eunji's Room 

"Yah! Are you excited for tomorrow??" ask Eunji through the phone.. 

"Hell yeah!! It's finally high school!! Hahahaha.. This time i'm going to study really hard and went to my dream college.." replied Bomi 

Eunji rolles her eyes after hearing her bestfriend answer.. 

"Bomi-ah, you said exactly the same thing before we went to middle school.. but you're just keep playing around.. hahaha" Eunji lay herself on the bed while playing with her teddy bear.. 

"Aishh.. you're mean Eunji-ah.. Then, you need to help me.. you're my bestfriend right?? hehehe.. you're going to be with me and keep an eye on me okay??" 

Eunji shook her head in disbelief.. This bestfriend of her will always be her silly bestfriend forever.. Bomi always with her.. Everywhere and when, no matter what and in what situation, Bomi had always be there for her.. 

"Aigoo.. Yah.. We've always together remember?? You and I are stick like glue.. THere's no way you'll be away from me.."

"Kyahhh!!! This makes my love for you becoming more and more.. I love you Eunji-ya.." said Bomi in maximum aegyo tone.. 

"Bomi stop making aegyo.. i'm cringing here.. urghh.. "

"Hahahhaha.. but I know you love me doing aegyo.. Eunji-ah, i'm getting sleepy.. Going to bed now.. You should sleep too.. See you tomorrow..

Annyeong!!" 

With that, their call has come to an end.. Eunji chuckled after ended the call and bid goodbye to Bomi.. She puts her handphone on the lamp table beside her bed.. She pulls the blanket over her body and tries to close her eyes.. 

After few seconds of closing her eyes, she already opens her eyes again.. Her eyes are wide open and keep on staring to the ceiling.. 

'Why I can't sleep?' She thought to herself.. Tossing to left and right but still her eyes don't want to shut.. 

 

Next morning 

"Nuna!! Wake up!! Wooow.. Nuna what happen??" Ilhoon who is doing his routine waking up his sister who is a heavy sleeper get a shock and could never imagine this situation will happen.. 

Infront of him, his sister are already completed wearing her new school uniform for her new school.. Never once he ever thought will happen.. 

"Good morning Ilhoon-ah.." said Eunji weakly.. 

"Noona, your alright??" ask Ilhoon while slowly approaching his sister.. 

"I can't sleep at all yesterday.." Eunji sighed.. 

"No wonder you're up early today.. it's a very rare scene to see you like this today.. hahahaha"

"Yah!!! Aishh.. do I look bad?? Are there any dark circle??"

"Nope.. you're just fine.. but will you be okay for today?? What if you fell asleep during class??" ask Ilhoon

"Don't worry.. today is still orientation, the class will only start tomorrow.. I'll sleep during the opening ceremony hahaha" said Eunji while picking up her bag.. Then, she pulls Ilhoon and bring him together to the kitchen for breakfast.. 

"Good morning appa omma, breakfast smells good.." said Eunji 

"Oh! Ilhoon-ah, what technique do you use today to get your sister get up faster??" ask Mrs Jung while making her way from the kitchen to the dining table holding a plate of sliced apples.. 

"Ahhh.. omma... i'm not that bad waking up in morning, right appa??" 

Mr Jung didn't answer, he just laugh and reach for his morning coffee.. 

"Aishh.. why is everyone being mean with me today.. it's a good thing right i'm early?? hahhaha.." 

"Just eat your breakfast noona.." said Ilhoon while munching on his toast.. Eunji stick out her tounge to her brother.. 

"So Eunji-ah, do you want me to send you to school for today after I send you brother??" ask Mr Jung 

"It's okay appa.. I promised Bomi to go to school by bus.. She'll be waiting at the bus stop.." 

After finished breakfast, Eunji bid farewell to her parents and brother.. She walks to the bus stop which is not that far from her house while humming to a tune.. From afar, she sees Bomi who is waiting for her with an earphone.. She decided to give her bestfriend a surprise.. She slowly approach Bomi from the back..

"Boo!! hahahaha.." Eunji laughs as Bomi yelp in surprise.. 

"Yahh!! Jung Eunji!! Aishh.." said Bomi while hitting her bestfriend.. Eunji on the other side just laughing while trying to avoid Bomi's hitting.. 

"Hahahahaha.. sorry.. but it's funny" 

"Aishh.. fortunately, I don't have a heart attack.. if not, I could've died.." 

"Aigoo.. mianhae.. by the way, what song are you listening too??" ask Eunji

"Nahh.. just random songs.. Oh! look.. the bus is here.." 

At the school 

"Wow.. this school looks amazing.." said Bomi once they arrived.. 

They walks side by side while looking around.. Then they look for the name list for classes and registration.. After looking around, they noticed the registration place and registered.. 

"Wahh.. it's so lucky to be in the same class.."said Bomi after they check their names for class arrangement.. 

"Yeahh, it's lucky and i'm very grateful for that.. come, we need to go to the hall.. The opening ceremony is starting soon.." 

After that, both of them finding free seats in the hall and sit down.. 

"Eunji-ah, I noticed a few hot boys.. hahahaha" whispered Bomi.. 

"Bomi-ah, you know that i'm not interested.. I'm waiting for him, the right person.."

"Urghhh.. yah Jung Eunji, you've been saying this since forever.. how will you know who is the right person if you don't search for it.."

"He'll come anytime Bomi-ah.. now, let's drop this topic and focus on the ceremony okay.."

Then, both of them focused on the ceremony.. later, the ceremony had come to a segment which is a speech from the overall best student for the last semester exam.. 

"Now, we would like to invite Leo-ssi from 2A to give the speech as the best student last semester.." said MC.. 

Eunji would never expect that she could ever feels like this.. She feels like she had found him...