Ankunft

Liebesträume

 

Finally i got to finish the second... So, yeah this fic is starred by Park Bo Gum and Lee Hyun Woo because I thought they're both are so looking like each other! And that gave me feeeeellllz ;_; HAHAH ok enjoy!

 


 

The consciousness strikes Hami back eventually, she slowly pushed Bogum away to make herself released from his embrace.

 

"You could've tell me first, uh, I mean, you finally.. Uh, I mean, have you even finish?"

 

Hami stuttered. So many question, and it was like she wants to get the answer, like, seriously now. Bogum's smile that has never vanished yet even got wider. "I thought you would change." He stated instead of answering all her question.

 

 

 

Quite far away from both Bogum and Hami, Hyunwoo was still chatting and stuffs with his friends but his head head accidentally decides to turn around looking around and found Hami was still there. And, with a guy.

 

Who is he?

 

It was still unsure whether it was better or worse the fact that Hyunwoo missed the moment when Hami was in Bogum's embrace.

 

 

 

I thought you would change.

 

No, Bogum, I will never change for you so that you would remember me the time you're back.

 

"I have so many things to tell you." Bogum speaks and somehow Hami found the voice was deeper than the time four years ago. "How about I take you home," His sight placed on your graduation clothes and hat that still there. "You could change, I could wait, and we could go somewhere."

 

There was no reason for her to say no.

 

Bogum took her home, which he still absolutely remembers the way to go there. Gladly Bogum already borrowed his dad's car so that everything would be much more neat.

 

"You drive?"

 

"Mhm. I learnt in Germany and fortunately it got the same driving side with Korea"

 

Hami smiled, she did think that Bogum indeed looked good even he was just driving.

 

I mean, look at the way his right hand turn the steering smoothly, and the other hand easily move the gears up and down, I mean-

 

What the did you just think about?!

 

"Hami?"

 

"E-eh, yeah what?"

 

Bogum smiled on Hami's something-like-daydreaming.

 

"I asked you, whether you have some nice place that you want to go after we reached home?"

 

"O-oh, OK, let me think first."

 

Coffee shop? No, no, park, maybe? Aish…

 

"Uhm… I don't know, Seoul hasn't changed that much if you asked me though."

 

Bogum chuckled, which Hami expected that, "Of course, Hami. Ah, how about Namiseom? Because to be honest, I haven't even go there since ever."

 

That's not quite bad actually Hami also haven't even once go there. At least Hyunwoo and her never choose Nami Island for a place to date.

 

"I haven't go there since ever too, Herr Park."

 

Focusing on the road, but Bogum left the laugh slips away from his mouth casually, "You're quite better at German than what I expected."

 

You make me.

 

There was no real reason to be exact. Maybe learning German through internet and duolingo was the only thing when that makes her feeling about missing someone quite healed. Though she frustatedly stopped the duolingo way when she reaches Dativ related.

 

"Pffft thank god for duolingo." Both chuckled.

 

They both then reached Hami's home, where Hami's parent cheerfully greeted Bogum, since they both too haven't seen the face for long time. Chit chats were going on while Hami prepares herself. Her parents keep asking Bogum how was there, how was his Cello lesson there, and so many things that Hami needed to actually cut their conversation and dragged Bogum away.

 

"Omma, Appa, are you going to interview him for a magazine?" She sighed, while Bogum just smiled.

 

"It's been such a long time since we see Bogum, at least I'm not the one who locked myself in a room when Bogum was away." Hami's mother teasingly spoke that only surprised Bogum and smiled even wider.

 

"Ugh. I'm going out." She annoyedly said as she left the house, feeling embarrassed and the only thing she hoped is that Bogum somehow didn't have a chance to hear what her Omma's just said.

 

[YOU POV]

 

The hopes that you did wished for didn't actually happened and you realized well that Bogum wear that cheeky smile still.

 

"You locked yourself, why though, Hami-ah?"

 

"Omma is lying, don't bother it." You replied flatly but the pink that started to rose along your cheek's skin giving it clear that you're the one who's lying.

 

"I missed you too I was there, but classed didn't let me to locked myself away." Bogum easily speaks which made you turn at him when he says the missed you thing but then feeling embarrassed again when he continues his sentence.

 

But you say no more, because denying yourself that you didn't miss him was such a complete lie and saying that you miss him also made you feel empty because you still clearly remember the amount of hopes that you put when waiting for your postcard's reply.

 

 

---

 

Picture of scenery in Nami Island [credit: http://the4moose.blogspot.com/2012/11/south-korea-nami-island-and-chuncheon.html] 

 

You dance inside my chest,

where no one sees you,

 

---

 

The boat that will take you and Bogum wasn't that crowded as the first you'd thought. Well, today is not a weekend and maybe graduates didn't choose this as second party place. The wind blew off your hair softly and not too strong but succeed making your eyes covered in some of your hair. And before you could move your hand to get the hair away, you felt a motion of someone's hand that did it for you earlier.

 

"Here, let me helped you." It made you shivered, and you hoped that Bogum wouldn't feel the way your heart beat a little faster now.

 

 

Little did you know that the moment Bogum's hand touched your nose in a flash, he could feel how long it has been since the time his skin could meet yours. The moment when he took your wrist so you will follow him at you two's highschool years. And the feeling of having you near again was comforting and making him feel… relieved. At least you two were in the same country and same time zone.

 

He could feel that his heart beats faster. He realized that you looked a little bit different than Bogum remembered. You grown a bit taller though still below him, your hair now longer and you looked more beautiful than ever.

 

Should I tell her today?

 

 

 

 

The orange leaves were all around the road in this island, it was all so beautiful and the fact that there weren't so many people around made the island looked a little bit mesmerisingly abandoned. Bogum and you firstly decided to have some meals before you both discover the island. After taking the meals out and you both decided to continue walking around the road.

 

"It's so beautiful! How come we didn't go here back then?"

 

Bogum smiled sweetly at you, "I'm sorry for saying I was busy with my Cello, but at least we're now here."

 

Together.

 

"Yeah, you are so brilliantly, diligently, ambitious back then." But you smiled back, because at least Bogum is finally here.

 

"How was college here?" Bogum continued speaks.

 

"Probably same like usual college, I assume. But college was much much better than high school. People were getting more professional and the assignments succeed to make them busy so there weren't so many trash babbling." You explained long, you will definitely choose college way than high school. It would be even perfect but it was just almost since you didn't get to see Bogum much in college than in highschool.

 

"Whoa, I never thought you hated highschool this much."

 

You just rolled your eyes and asking him back, "And how about you? Was it fun there? I bet it is! I mean you live in Europe and everything are so classically cool there." When you asked, you could asked him long with additional opinions of yours. Something that your realized that you haven't talked this much and this noisy when Bogum was away.

 

Or was it just because I missed him so much?

 

Bogum chuckled and loved the way you asked, just like you used to asked me, he thought. He loved that you question and how the way you talked made him really realized he's in home for good. And he's near you for good.

 

"Yes, Berlin was fun and the things are cool though the language was kinda hard. You will enjoy Berlin and its architectures." You excitedly listening. You just want to know what Bogum felt.

 

"The classes and college was quite hard since the demand for orchestra was no joke, and somehow when I felt tired, I missed Korea more."

 

And I missed you more. He silently thought.

 

You nodded, "But you even get the chance to join the-what is it, Berliner Philha-I forgot the name, but that only means you're the best of the best!"

 

Bogum smiled at the way you cheered him, and he couldn't help but let the next sentence slipped out accidentally from his mouth,

 

"But still, I missed you more"

 

He's frozen a bit as soon as he realized his accidental confession, but seeing you're frozen more made him just… nervous.

 

This is it.

 

He stopped your any thoughts and movement as his hand grabbed your wrist tightly, demanding you to stay and listen on what he's going to say.

 

"It was such hard to do than to be said. I thought going away for studies in several years was easy to abandon the things I left in Korea, but everytime when I'm in Germany I always get myself remained back something I somehow mostly regret."

 

You carefully listened, still confusing what Bogum actually meant until the next words he said caught your breath away.

 

"I mostly regret… that I didn't say this earlier. That I didn't say this before I went to Germany." He took a breath but his sight were never leaving yours. He kept looking through your eyes like he wanted to you to feel what he's feeling right now, like he wanted to know what's you're feeling right now.

 

 

"I love you, Hami. Since years ago, since the moment I thought this feeling was not real. But the time helped me a lot to deny that fact."

 

You were frozen even more, your heart skipped and it felt like you can't breath. You were taken a back to the time before Bogum away. You were taken a back to those high school time when you're all over him. You were taken a back to those sleepless night thinking about Bogum and you're feeling.

 

Those nights that you were sure maybe you're just one-sided.

 

 

It took four years and you're away to prove me wrong.

 

 

Then after you lost in your nostalgic thought, Bogum held your both hand, he stepped closer, only to make you lost even more. He moved forward closer to you before you could realize. It was whether the warm that Bogum radiate or the way he softly leaned on you and planted a slow kiss against your forehead.

 

But you felt warm. You felt somehow, happiness. Happy because your best friend and almost lover was back saying that he's having a feeling for you. A thing that you kept wishing for those years.

 

But one second later all you could feel was guilty. You somehow didn't know how your mind can remember the existence of one person that has been filling your days. But that's what it should be.

 

You pushed Bogum away, breaking the kiss. You pushed him away slowly but it was surprising enough for Bogum. This is the second time you pushed him away.

 

"Bogum… I-"

 

Before you could finish your sentence, which is so hard to leave from your mouth. A call for your phone interrupted, and you quickly pick it up like that is the only thing you could do right now.

 

"H-hello." You forgot to see the caller ID.

 

"Hami-ah! Don't forget I'm going to pick you up, today."

 

"E-eh?" Then you cursed yourself for being stupidly forget about the appointment you had with your own boyfriend. "Ah right."

 

You looked up among your watch on your wrist. Only reminded you that you're not going to make it home in the moment Hyunwoo will pick you up.

 

"Is there something wrong, baby?"

 

You took one breath before you answered that, it's better, you thought. "Hyunwoo-ah, I think I cannot go tonight…"

 

"Why?" Before you continued the reason to spill, Hyunwoo asked first with a voice that didn't hide his disappointment.

 

"T-there a friend of me that just arrived at Korea from abroad and I'm welcoming him, I'm sorry Hyunwoo, I shouldn't do this. I should've say no…"

 

But I forget.

 

Hyunwoo was smiling sadly at his position now. He knew you didn't lie. He somehow knew, and it made him feel at a little bit ease though the disappointment was still there knowing you choose him, the friend, instead of him.

 

"No, that's okay! We can do it tomorrow or this weekend," Hyunwoo chuckled to cover his disappointment, but it just made Hami feel more guilty.

 

"I'm sorry…" You said it again. That replied quickly by Hyunwoo,

 

"Hey, it's okay, Hami… " he sighed that now it feels like he made you sad, he was the boyfriend that would never want to keep you so protected, he wants you to feel free also. "Just, tell me when you're reaching home today, okay. And be careful, I don't want anything to happen to my perfect girlfriend."

 

You smiled hearing that, Hyunwoo always succeed to make you feel better. And you could never lie to him.

 

 

"Okay."

 

Hyunwoo chuckled, "Okay, now you could hang up, you never want your bestfriend who was away waited too long, no?"

 

"Bye, Hyunwoo-ah."

 

"I love you, Hami-ah. Take care okay!"

 

That was sometime you felt doubt, and you finally only said "You too." and you hung up the phone.

 

Bogum had looked at you when you're all away with you phone, but when you now turn at him, he smiled again.

 

 

He was so curious about who was you're on phone with but he decided to erase the thought and held your hand once again. And you didn't refuse it.

 

 

"It was almost dark, I think we should be back." He said to you, pulled you to be on his side and continue walking.

 

 

---

 

 

Picture of Garosu-gil street [credit: http://www.ladyironchef.com/2014/06/garosugil-seoul-guide/]

 

but sometimes I do,

and that sight becomes this art.

 

---

 

"We're not going home?" You asked, as Bogum parked the car, and it was near Garosu-Gil. As known the place where you could found cozy and hip area. "Do you think I will let a girl I love to come home without dinner?" He smiled and left the car. Without notice, the door of your sit already opened, and you could see Bogum smiled as he opened it for you.

 

Once again as you both leave the car, Bogum's hand took yours and it was like a simplest movement and the most right movement he could ever do. And once again, you felt no reason to reject the hold.

 

Bogum took you to one café-resto in Garosu-gil and before you knew both of you already sat on second floor opening place with a capable view of Garosu-gil busy environtment.

 

Ready to choose the menu with Bogum in front of you, smiling again.

 

---

 

 

Hyunwoo didn't deny the disappointment feeling, all after canceling the reservation of the restaurant that he already booked a week he decided to go out still. With his casual tuxedo still.

 

He did already prepared everything, even the bouquet of flower. He sighed as he walked to nearest station. But, that's okay. He thought

 

It was the same person that makes Hami often daydreaming within her first year at college, right?

 

After all what he wanted is you being happy.

 

Before he knew, he already reached Sinsa Station. All he wanted right now is a couple of sweets in Garosu-gil which could only mean… Donuts. After some walks, he looked up to his favorite donuts place, but his attention suddenly got caught of a figure that he mostly familiar with.

 

 

You always took my breath.

 

 

 

He's stopped as he saw you walked with a guy beside you, holding hands.

 

 

---

 

 

 

YEAHHHHHH

for this story that took some place, i gotta apologize if there's any miss-matched of the story with its actual information. 

 

UGH BTW i really hope somebody can make drama/film/even an ads who has Hyunwoo and Bogum in it.

 

here have both Bogum and Hyunwoo smiling to you in one picture!

 

 

>_<