6

Mistake (잘못)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

VI.

 

After a week

 

Yoong and Soojung ignored each other as hard as they can. Soojung even switched seats with the one farthest away from Yoong. Sooyoung thought it was excessive but yeah Soojung literally treated Yoong like air and Yoong just gave the favor back. Tssk.

 

Yoong’s POV

 

It’s still early but all I could hear are loud knocks on my door. It’s the weekends! I should be able to sleep till noon. What is their problem?

 

“Yoongie! Get up now! We’ll leave you if you don’t get up in 5 minutes.” I heard hyungs voice. I lazily drag myself up and fix myself

 

--

 

“Where are we going anyways?” I asked when I got down in the kitchen. I saw them seated on their particular seats in the dining table.

“I told Jessica that I’ll bring her to grandma Kwon.” Yul hyung answered I nodded but wait Jessica noona?

“Jessica noona? She’s with us? Just her alone?!”

“Yeah she told me her sister doesn’t like to go so it’ll be just us.” I felt relieved ehehe “Appa you sure you don’t want to go with us?” hyung asked our father

“No I still got a lot of work to do just send my regards to your grandmother.” Appa answered

“You mom?”

“Maybe next time Yul.”

 

So yeah after we had breakfast I called Seohyun and told her I can’t accompany her in school (she’s practicing for her upcoming contest) she said it was okay. Seohyun is really understanding I’m so lucky to have her.

 

“Wait here okay? I’ll just call her.” hyung said as he got out of the car. I played with my phone while waiting for them. I got surprised when I saw her coming with them. OH MY GOD! I thought it’s only JESSICA NOONA!

“WHY HER?!” I swear her expressions darkened when she saw me. Can I just disappear right now?

Hyung opened the door and looked at me “Hey bud! Soojung’s coming with us! More fun right? You’ll have someone to talk to.” I just nodded. Why am I suffering like this?

 

She entered and sat with me at the backseat we didn’t greet each other and I think they noticed it.

 

“Are you two okay?” hyung asked as he looks at both of us weirdly. I shook my head and forced a smile

“He..hey Soojung.” That felt bitter ack.

“Yoong hey.” She smiled awkwardly

“You two are classmates right Krys?” Jessica noona asked “Why are you still awkward with each other?”

“Yeah but.. you know he has his set of friends. We.. uhhm? But we’re okay.” I was looking at her when she said that. Yeah I was with Soo and Seohyun always I barely noticed her with her friends? Heck I don’t even know who her friends are.

“Yoong that’s not nice of you! You should keep Krystal company in school.. introduce her to your friends.” Hyung said

“Yeah.. I’m sorry I will.” I tried to smile at her but she ignored me. okay?

“Alright then let’s go.” Hyung smiled to Jessica noona as he started driving. I looked at Soojung again but she’s staring outside.

 

--

 

The whole ride was silent sometimes I’ll steal glances at her but when she’ll catch me looking at her she’ll glare at me. GEEZ she’s scary. Finally after 1 hour of travelling we finally got there! I excitedly get out of the car and saw grandma already standing outside waving at me.

 

“GRANDMA!” I yelled as I ran towards her. I hugged her really tight “I miss you grandma!”

“I miss you too Yoongie!” grandma asked me how I was and stuffs until they came. “Oh is this your girlfriend Yul?” grandma asked when she saw Jessica noona

“Neh halmoni. Jessica this is my grandmother.. halmoni my girlfriend Jessica.”

“Good morning Mrs. Kwon.” Noona greeted her with a polite smile. Grandma hug her

“You’re a pretty girl! Yul you better keep her.” we laughed with what grandma said “Oh who’s this young lady here?” I think she noticed Soojung “Is she your girlfriend Yoong?” I almost choke

“Ani..ani! That’s her sister!” I furiously shook my head

“Ahww I’m sorry!” grandma broke the hug with Jessica noona and smiled at Soojung “What’s your name?”

“Jung Soojung.” She smiled to my grandmother. Wow sometimes she’s really pretty when she don’t do scary stuffs.

“You’re pretty.. awww come in you all.”

 

Grandma dragged us all inside of course there were a lot of talkings and stuffs. I didn’t want to join their conversation because I find it boring it’s mostly of Yul hyung and Jessica noona’s works so I just went outside and sat on the old hammock.

 

Soojung’s POV

 

Grandma Kwon is really nice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter