Chapter two

Winter Valentine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Choi Siwon studied the screen of his Iphone for a few long moments before he returned it to the pocket of his blue jeans.

 

Sooyoung had been lying to him. He knew. Her date hadn't shown up. The date she'd been talking about all damned week. This ‘Mr.Perfect' who had the potential to ‘Change her life.'

 

‘Online dating? What a very stupid invention. The craziest thing that I've ever heard. For desperate people and total losers.' He said to himself.

 

“Who was that?" The guy on the bar stool next to him asked before tossing back a shot of tequila.

 

“Just a friend." He answered. He flagged down the bartender to order another beer.

 

“You lie to your friends a lot?" The guy asked.

 

“What?"

 

“There's no girl with her tongue in your ear right now."

 

Siwon grabbed a handful of unshelled peanuts and launched one into his mouth. “The night's still young. Maybe I'm being optimistic."

 

“You totally saved me, you know that?" The guy leaned an elbow on the long, glossy wooden bar top and gave him a drunken grin. “That blind date could have been hell to get away from, if I'd gone in there. I mean, what was I thinking?"

 

“It wouldn't have gone well. Like I told you Changmin, I saw her. She's...." Siwon grimaced as he forced the words out. “Well, let's just say, unless you're looking at having puppies instead of kids one day. She wasn't right for you. She's so fat, with a very big two front teeth and millions of pimples. Her skin is color yellow, not to mention she has a very bad breath and very bad body odor. She looked like a dog." Siwon said, saying the total opposite of this lady's true characteristics. Choi Sooyoung. Yes, he's lying, Sooyoung isn't like that. For him, Sooyoung isn't a dog but a Goddess.

 

“The picture she emailed me made her look really hot and gorgeous."

 

Siwon waved a hand dismissively. “It was pr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter