δυο

The Prey : Survive in the Last Month
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Luhan brings her to his class. The subject is Biology. Opening the door, Luhan recieves many glares from inside. Especially Baekhyun who already there, fills one empty space and skips his truth class that time. The deer-boy feels something different about Baekhyun’s glare than other; the other’s glare just like She’s mine! Why he always takes what's belong to me!; but act innocent and smily at old man that has started his class. The old man is frowning at him, “I just finished giving her small tour,” Luhan says before his teacher sends him a punishment.

“Then sit Mr. Lu,” the girl blinks as the teacher doesn’t ask her to introduce herself. Luhan pulls her once again, but the girl stops him.

“Is he new teacher?” she whispers. Her lips only one centimeter from Luhan. The boys in the room glare at Luhan again, sharper and full of anger. Luhan smirks as the girl doesn’t aware the tension around her. She is waiting for Luhan to reply her as Baekhyun suddenly raises his hand. Luhan gives him a look as senses Baekhyun is a little bit panic.

“You. Shappire, come here. Sit here.” Baekhyun tries hard not to shutter as he points empty chair in front of him. The boy’s glare turning to him, but Baekhyun can careless with that for now.

“Oh, you... okay,” forgets about her own question, she lets go Luhan’s hand and walks toward Baekhyun. Baekhyun relieves as Luhan doesn’t stop her to sit with him.

“Do you want her, don’t you?” Luhan gives Baekhyun telepathy with smirk still plastering on his face. Baekhyun narrows his eyes at him.

“It’s none of your bussiness,”

“I will never let that happen,” Luhan widenen his smirk and walks to find his seat, near Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo raises his eyebrow at him, but even Luhan only gives the doe-eyes boy a smirk, Kyungsoo knows what the meaning behind all of this. He glances at the girl who already gets Baekhyun’s attention and backs to stare at his best-buddy. Luhan whistling freely, closes his eyes, and his legs already resting on the table. Kyungsoo’s frown getting deeper as the whistle of Luhan makes a melody in his ears. A familiar melody that Kyungsoo only hears if something disaster will happen, a familiar melody that Kyungsoo only hears if war will come, a familiar melody that Kyungsoo only hears it once, a familiar melody that Kyungsoo knows his body will die soon.

 

 

“WHERE ING IS HE?!” Baekhyun shouts as he storms to his friends. Jongdae covering his ears, he knows Baekhyun will not shout at them once.

“WHERE ING IS HE?!!! ANSWER MEEE!!!” he shouts again, with higher notes. Sehun plugs out his ear-phone and rolls his eyes. He sips his chocolate-bubble-tea and goes silent, ignoring the screamed-puppy beside him. Baekhyun groans and shoots Jongdae a glare. Sometimes Jongdae knows everything that he doesn’t know, but today Jondae doesn’t know anything than his ex-seatmate is new prey for the wolves. Minseok tries to calm Baekhyun down, but Baekhyun can’t get his advice. He shouts again, then Tao comes, giggling like a girl with his handphone in his hand.

“I got this a minute ago,” he shows them picture of a wolf, woman wolf in the middle of forest. “I’ll get her phone number,” he sings childisly, doesn’t aware the boiled-puppy nears him. Baekhyun’s eyes have turned red and his hair begins to change to white. Realizing that, Sehun pulls the older down, and smacks his head.

“YA! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!!!” Baekhyun yells at him, but his eyes and his hair has turned to be a normal again. Sehun shrugs and sips his chocolate-bubble-tea again.

“Tao, do you know where is he?” asks Minseok. Tao blinks at him cutely at first but his eyes turn darker as serious looks wrap his face. He sighs.

“I contacted him a while ago. I heard so many girls scream. I think, he’s having fun,”

“HE WHAT?!!” Baekhyun shouts again.

“What’s wrong Baek? She’s safe right? No one know about it,” Jongdae bites his sandwich. Baekhyun gives him death-glare.

“But the Lu is haunting her, soon or later, his gang will know about it too.”

 

 

Kyungsoo watches as Luhan’s smirk doesn’t go away from his face. He frowns, tailing Luhan behind as the latter entering their cave. Chanyeol stops to play with his i-pod and puts his glasses on. He gives Kyungsoo a look as Luhan passes him without glance. Kyungsoo shrugs his shoulder off as his head shakes gently. “What’s wrong with you?” Yixing slumps his arms on L

Please log in to read the full chapter