τρία

The Prey : Survive in the Last Month
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sehun yawns. He will get drifted into a dreamland if Tao’s scream doesn't interrupt his bed time. He stretches his arms and walks to the rooftop gate. He watches, three boys are disturbing Tao’s sweet time with his kittens. He yawns again. Actually, for Sehun, watching Tao fighting with someone is boring, since he has known Tao will come out as the winner.

“Oh My God!” Sehun catches someone familiar far enough from Tao. He is Kyungsoo. The doe-eyes boy is shocked and runs away immediately. Sehun frowns. Kyungsoo is strong enough to beat all of that useless men, except Tao, maybe. And Kyungsoo never hid when he finds a war in front of his eyes. He will just walk pass them like they never existed in his sights.

Sehun fixes his eyes back to Tao, then he realizes Shappire's presence near them. Shappire is afraid with that useless boys. She is frozen in the place. Tao has anger control him, soon or later all of the useless men will die. But no. Sehun catches something wrong. Something incridible wrong.

“What time is it?” he asks himself and looks at his watch. Before he can see the date of it. Sehun hears another scream, it is from Baekhyun.

32 Mei 2014

“.” Immediately, he jumps out the gate.

 

 

“Where is him?!” Kyungsoo opens the class-door one by one to face mansturbation boy who has endured his feelings for long. He curses and slams the door shut with all of his power, making the door breaks and shatters.

Continues mumbling under his breath, Kyungsoo finds himself walk out the school building. He is seeking the School President in the bushes as something catches his vision. He darts his eyes to it. He recognizes immediately the tall figure with tanned skin under the tree. He is Tao in his own territory. Kyungsoo doesn’t find it weird. Then he recognizes a frozen girl close to Tao. Kyungsoo still doesn’t find it weird, the girl is prey after all, it means Tao wants her. Kyungsoo thinks, he should tell Luhan before the Lu finds out and destroys the school building because he lost his chance to get her. Kyungsoo is about to get back to his cave, then he catches a weird sight. It is the three useless men who dare stepping into Tao’s territory. No one dares to step into Tao’s territory, except his buddies, or the one who gets permission from him. The one who steps in will die. Kyungsoo had seen many bloods there, poluting Tao’s kittens fur, making him more furious.

Please log in to read the full chapter