ένας

The Prey : Survive in the Last Month
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

“Late late late!” she locks her apartment in hurry and starts to sprint on the street. Her hair is messy and becomes messier when the wind it in every step she takes. She stops in the halte bus, waits impatiently and enters like a thief who escaping from the police. Sitting at the edge of the bus, she finally can eat her breakfast. Bread with full of butter. “. The milk.” She looks at the window hopeless.

Today is the first day in her new school... not really. She entered that school before she transferred to another country one year ago. And then she can back after everything her step dad done in the Germany. She lives alone in small apartment not really near her school. She can just walk to school if she can wake up early but... sleeping beauty she is. So, there’s no hope for make her up in the morning.

“Your school miss,” the driver states, blur all of her mind. She gives him a thankful smile, pays and leaves.

“Watch out!” she bows in time and stops until a ball stops to rotation too. “Hey miss!” she sees a... handsome man, with brown-hair colored, thin lips, and sparkling eyes. He gives her a gesture to throw the ball back. She nods in clumsy way, takes the ball, and throws it once. But feels sorry to her as the ball hit the friend of the handsome man instead.

“Ahaha! Kyungsoo, are you okay?” the deer-boy, she just gives him a little cute nickname, says. While, she wants to come closer and apologizes, the deer boy gives her a simple smile, to tell her that his friend is okay.

“I’m okay,” says the boy named Kyungsoo and throws the ball back to the deer-boy, not really paying attention to the girl. She just shrugs and walks inside the building.

“Ah, lady, you‘re the new student right?!” before she can react, the familiar boy throws his arm to her shoulder, and leads the way like a boss. “You’re transferred to really nice school~~ how lucky,” the boy says while inviting her to tour around. “Start here... this is very important room you have to know,” the girl sighs deeply and follows the way the familiar boy is leading her.

“You know... ah~you don’t know, because I haven’t mention it to you,” the familiar boy says, after he speelled everything in front of the girl’s bathroom. “You are pretty, and then... have a long wave hair, black, and smooth... you reminded me of someone, but... that’s not really important now.” She gives him a look, really? And then the boy continues, still not aware, “You have to be careful around here... many wolves are haunting to eat you up lady,”

“Oh stop the fairytale Jongdae~ don’t make up a story, you’re really bad in that,”

“Wait no! I’m good and-Wait! Do you know my name? Wow! I’m that popular?” the girl rolls his eyes.

“Oh God~ Jongdae is me! Your seatmeat one year ago! Shappire! Shappire Hwang,”

Jongdae blinks and looks at her from head to toe and then her hair and her jaw. Blinking again, Jongdae takes a chance to look at her eyes in some seconds. “What have I said?” that’s statement that he says after a minute—but like an hour for Shappire. “I didn’t say anything right?” What?, Shappire gives him a look. Jongdae shakes his head.

“Ah! You says, I’m pretty!”

Jongdae screames in his mind like a freak. “Draw strikethrough on that! I’m going!” and the he leaves.

“Ya! Kim Jongdae! What about my tour?!”

 

 

“Jongdae... why am I not see girl student other than-”

“-me?” Jongdae finishes. Cut the Shappire lines. The girl nods gently, following her ex-seatmate to join the canteen group.

Jongdae places his next to rounded boy with sharp chin. The rounded boy gives Shappire a smile and gives her place in the front. She sits in silent as another boy come. “My place?” Shappire looks up as black shadow figure blocking her sun light. There a silver hair boy with milky skin of his.

“Ah... sit next to her,” orders the rounded boy. The silver hair boy is staying still in one two seconds before gives reply.

“For this time?” the rounded boy nods.

“For us?”

“Aish... you can see, there’s still a lot empty spaces, just sit wherever you like,” Jongdae says in annoyed. The rounded boy shrugs as the two boys choose th

Please log in to read the full chapter