t h r e e

What is this?!

Jimin POV 

Ugh. Just my luck, I guess. Well.... To think of it, she's actually kinda cute.. WAIT WHAT. PARK JIMIN WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU. SHE FREAKING RUINED MY NEW SHIRT. ugh I'm having a mental breakdown. Oh... I wonder how Namjoon hyung's sister looks like... She'd better not look like him... She'd look so... Weird... Namjoon hyung wouldn't look good as a girl ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ugh that girl. I don't even know her name.

After a while I reached Namjoon hyung's house... Taehyung came over and opened the door for me after I rang the doorbell... "Yah Jimin! You're the last. You slowpoke. ",he spoke. "Kim Taehyung. Say that I'm a slowpoke once more, you'll look like a panda for the whole of this week", I replied. He raises his hands up in defeat as I walked in... 

"Hi hyungs .", I greeted. "hi jiminnie ", they said in unison. 

"okay okay, time to go " , Jin hyung rushed. 

Everyone got up and headed to the door. Taehyung pushing Namjoon hyung and Namjoon hyung then pushed him back, but a little too hard so Taehyung fell on the floor... More like he flew. 

We all then headed to the lane behind Namjoon hyung's house which leads us straight to school.

-

Jungkook POV

Ugh . The hyungs are so mean. Why can't I just hang out with them. It doesn't even matter if I'm late! its not like the teacher has the guts to reprimand me or anything. 

Walking to school with my earpiece plugged in, I walked pass girls who all had their eyes on me... 

Erm like duh. Who wouldn't keep their eyes on me.. Adorable and hot guy here~~ 

ugh. I think I'll just skip a few lessons later.. And go grab some bubble tea~ ooh~ it sounds great~

Hmm. I wonder if there'll be any cute girls I could pick up.. Psh. They probably wouldn't even be up to my standard.

I was so deep in thoughts, thinking of random things, I stumbled over a stone. I looked around checking to see if anyone saw what happened. 

It's a relieve there's no one here... I kicked the stone with my foot.. " ow! " OKAY THAT WASNT A GOOD IDEA. I hugged my leg, hopping on one foot. That stone is stuck in the ground. I didn't know. And I kicked it. ugh . I continued walking towards school.. /swoosh/ wow That girl sure runs quick. Oh. She's from my school! I wonder how she looks like... 

Why is she even running anyways, it's still early...

psh dumb.

-

OC POV

 GOSHH I'm so tired. I walked to the General Office to get my schedule and then walked to class panting. I'll never run again.

well, at least I ran away from that guy... Hopefully I'll never ever see him ever again. 

i walked over to the table at the last row, closest to the window, put my bag down and sat there.

I laid my head on the table and shut my eyes, listening to the music that was playmaking through my earpiece.. unknowingly, I fell asleep. 

I felt my one side earpiece fall off but DIDNT budge and went back to sleep.

 "AHHH! ", I jumped.

SOMEONE SCREAMED IN MY EAR.

I looked behind me and I screamed once again. THAT PERSON WAS WEARING A FREAKING CREEPY MASK. OMG 

"WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT DO YOU WANT I DONT KNOW WHO YOU ARE PLEASE GET AWAY FROM ME AND DONT BOTHER ME ", I shouted. 

That person took the mask and it only turned out to be Borah .

"KIM. BO. RAH. YOU SCARED ME TO DEATH! " , I exclaimed.

"well, that's the point. ", Borah laughed. 

"so, how was your break? ", asked Borah. 

we hadn't met up for ages, the last time we met was the last day of school and thank goodness she's in all my classes.

 " it was great.. And I missed you omg ", I replied .

I then told her about everything including what happened earlier on.. 

"Oh gosh... Poor you... Was he cute? ", she asked.

To be truthful, he is kinda cute.. He has that cute face... What am I even saying. Gosh, no.

"Erm.. I don't... know..", I said.

Borah wanted to speak but then the bell rang and signalled for class to start. Borah then walked to the seat that was in front of mine and sat there.. Leaving the seat beside me empty...

 Students came rushing in and heading to their seats..

The last person to enter.. He... Somehow caught my eye..

"guys . Settle down. Now, we have a new student. " , the teacher came in and said. 

He just stood there, the aura around him was.. So.. Cool. It was as if I fell in love, but come on. Love at first sight? Nahh. I don't believe in it.