o n e

What is this?!

Hi! Let me tell you a bit bout myself.. I am Haneul. Kim Haneul. I study at Seoul High and am a 3rd year student.

I have an older brother who studies at Seoul Daehak College and is actually really good in studies and school stuff, and that's why I am too. However, he's a good composer and I'm not, plus he pranks me from time to time so I'd always have to keep my guards up, just incase. Though, I'm good at sports.. He is... Mehh...

Well, his name is Kim Namjoon and he hangs out with 6 of his best pals who are apparently the kingkas of the school, all 7 of them. The school Kingkas known as 방탄소년단(Bangtansonyeondan), or Bangtan. Known for their good looks, they however have a bad reputation somehow. They're quite the opposite of what they're known for, from what I heard from my brother.. They're all really nice and fun and humorous..  but, you can never judge a book by its cover.. Right? I don't know.

Teachers all obey to whatever they say. I'm amazed at them causing so much nuisance yet they have no record. They're all actually really smart and can do good in their studies but I guess they didn't give a heck.

Enough bout them, I'm known as the quiet and innocent girl, the ulzzang of the school. Girls daren't touch me, knowing I'm the little sister of Kim Namjoon, they try to stick up to me as much and even though it gets annoying, I never ever would tell them that I hate it, I mean.. I like being nice to people.

However I wasn't as nice when I was little. Though I never learnt martial arts of some sort, my strength was always like a bull's and I would send punches really well. Even though I could punch really well, I am actually not that strong. 

I hid that me well below this innocent me and I won't ever let it out unless needed. 

 

"OMG! I'M RUNNING LATE!! OPPA! WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP!!? " , I exclaimed as I quickly washed up and did my daily morning routine.

It's our first day returning to school after the year end holiday.. And I can't believe I'm gonna be running late!

"I tried to wake you up several times yet you wouldn't budge, not one bit, so I sat here and enjoyed my coffee and wait for you to panick ", oppa calmly states. "ITS THE FIRST FREAKING DAY OF SCHOOL MIND YOU HAVE SOME KINDNESS AND WAKE ME UP EVEN IF I WONT BUDGE! ", I retorted.

I was done preparing and so I rushed out my room to the front door, "LETS GO LETS GO LETS GO!!! ", I hurried out the front door and put on my shoes.

Wait a second, "YAHHHHHHHHH WHY AREN'T YOU COMING?! YOU DON'T WANNA BE LATE, DO YOU?! " , I shouted at him realizing he wasn't even panicking and was taking his own sweet time.. "my dear sister.. I have something to tell you.. " , he calmly said with that slight smirk on his face. "what the heck is so important that you'd wanna take your own sweet time and arrive late for school.", I was really curious of what he wanted to say but was really anxious that I'd be late for school since I'm that "nerd" who actually is very concerned bout my school grades and attendance. 

"I set your clock ahead of time... So that you'd wake up earlier.." , he confessed.

"Oh my god Kim freaking Namjoon! YOU SCARED THE HECK OUT OF ME!!! I THOUGHT I WAS GONNA BE LATE!!! AND YOU'D BE LATER SINCE YOU'D HAVE TO SEND ME TO SCHOOL! ", I exclaimed. 

"The boys will be coming over and we'll walk you to school together. ", he snickers before saying .

"What? Who? Your friends? ", I question. I've never ever seen his friends, though he's always been telling me lots about his pals..

"yes. Don't make a fool of yourself infront of them later please. first impressions matter the most ahah " , he says monotonously.

"No worries, I won't.. Because I have no time, I gotta head to school already. Tell them I said hi okay? I hope to be able to see them some time..  And no worries, I'll be safe. ", I had to leave for school unfortunately. By that, I mean I wanna stop by the Cafè that I often visit and grab myself a nice warm coffee since it's winter. 

I loved that coffee place as it was nice and cut felt really cozy.. It was a place where I'd visit whenever possible and whenever I'm down or upset , this place actually calms me down with its soft cozy interior and that lovely coffee aroma...

I was already heading out the door when I got pulled back by no other than that deep voice tall dude brother of mine, he then states , "nuh-uh-uh you ain't going anywhere . You do know your school starts in only an hour. And we take less than 15 minutes to reach.. The boys are also here soon. So just stay here and I'll send you to school. Oh and young missy you better change up your coat into a warmer one because I don't wanna take care of you if you fall sick.

Ugh. I'm reaally grateful for having a really caring brother but come on! I'm already old enough to take care of myself! 

"Yes umma! ", I said before heading up to my room and changed my coat, "happy now umma? Ugh "  

"yes. Okay." , he replied. 

I sighed as I plopped myself on the couch and stayed wondering what I could do to leave as fast as I can. He knows everything! I can't get pass him just with any excuse.. Ugh this is what I get for having a smart know-it-all brother.