t w o

What is this?!

"Oppa.. can I pleaaaseee go? Come on just this once..." , I hugged his arm while asking him in a really nice way.

My brother is actually a really soft-hearted dude so you just have to warn him up a bit and you'd get what you want... Well that actually only applies to me... 

"Ugh you're really annoying you know that?! Okay fine! But just this once. Text me when you reach school or I'll come busting in your school with my friends, you hear that?! " , he then says with an annoyed tone. 

"OMG really?! OMG OMG Thank youu oppa! " I hugged him a tight hug and waved bye before putting on my shoes and headed out...

Woahh it is more chilly today.. Good thing oppa got me to change to my warmer coat or I might have froze to death already.. 

I always like to walk this path because it's usually very quiet and no one would actually walk here.. Which is good since I like to be alone most of the time..

sometimes I'd come around here at night since there's a park just a turn away.. I'd sit at the swing in the park and just listen to music.. Sometimes I'd even dance... No one seems to ever come here.. Maybe because the trip here is actually quite well hidden and not visible.. Which actually is good, it makes me the only visitor here! But.. Obviously, there are actually some people who come here but just once a month or something...

I plugged in my earpiece and listened to some songs, slowly walking towards my favorite cafè..

After about a 10 minute walk from my house, I've arrived at the Cafè.. I unplugged my earpiece as I walked towards the entrance of the Cafè.. 

I opened the door to the Cafè and the strong coffee aroma was smelt. I walked towards the counter to order my all time favorite hot caramel macchiato, I paid and proceeded to the side while I waited for my coffee, sniffing in the coffee aroma..

my coffee was done and I thanked the person before heading out of the Cafè.. I was out of the Cafè and was walking towards school and when I was about to take a sip of my coffee, some guy bumped into me and my coffee fell to the floor but also staining that person's shirt.. 

yah! Watch where you're going! Aishhh and now you dirtied my shirt! " , that person exclaimed . "I'm so sorry.. I didn't mean to. ", I apologized profusely. "Heol. Do you even know how much this shirt even costs?! How are you gonna make up for this?! " , he continued to raise his voice at me.. "I'm sorry.." Was all I could say.. "This shirt costs me 250 000₩ And it's now dirtied and ruined because of you! How are you gonna pay it back?! " , he continued. "I don't have that much money..." , I didn't have that much money. Why in the world would someone even get a shirt that costs 250 000₩! And he's the one who bumped into me! He even made my coffee spill! My poor coffee, I didn't even get to drink it at all...

"Okay fine. How bout we make a deal. ", he softens his voice.. "Wh- what deal? ", I questioned.. "Your number ", he said as he handed me his phone. 

I didn't know what to do so I just followed his instructions.. I was just about to type in my number when his phone rang..

He took his phone and picked up the call.. "Stay here ", he said before turning away to talk on the phone.

I saw this as my chance and decided to make a run for it. 

After what felt like running for hours, I finally reached my school and I quickly headed in hoping that he didn't see me run this way.

-

Jimin POV 

I was on my way to namjoon hyung's house when I bumped into someone infront of the Cafè. Ugh just my luck! She spilled her coffee all over my newly bought shirt! And it costed me a bomb! Ugh .

yah! Watch where you're going! Aishhh and now you dirtied my shirt! " , I exclaimed . "I'm so sorry.. I didn't mean to. ", she apologized looking really apologetic but heck no I won't let it go just like that!  "Heol. Do you even know how much this shirt even costs?! How are you gonna make up for this?! " , I raised my voice at her, I was really mad that my shirt got ruined when it's only my first time wearing it. "I'm sorry.." Was all she managed to voice.. "This shirt costs me 250 000₩ And it's now dirtied and ruined because of you! How are you gonna pay it back?! " , I continued. "I don't have that much money...", she said with her head hung low

"Okay fine. How bout we make a deal. ", I softened my tone.. "Wh- what deal? ", she questioned.. "Your number ", I said as I handed her my phone. Just right when she was about to key in her phone number, my phone rang. Aish who had to call at this moment! 

I took my phone and picked up the call.. "Stay here ", I said before turning away to talk on the phone.

it turned out to be Namjoon hyung calling to tell me that his sister had left for school herself so we needn't rush there and can take our time...

I ended the call and turned around to see that she was missing. Where did she go!? Didn't I tell her to stay here?! Ugh! If i ever see you again I'm so gonna get you to pay for this!!