P@ds!!!!

I love you, My teacher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a Sunday afternoon which meant that Lay didn't have to worry about school, for once. He could actually have time to relax and have time for himself.

Lay gazed at his shopping list containing all the things he needed; he was currently at the supermarket looking for some supplies. 

He slowly pushed his trolly towards the meat section to buy some fresh meat. He was searching for some perfectly wrapped meat on the freezer until his eyes landed on the perfect one. He was about to grab the perfect one when suddenly a hand crept in holding the same pack of meat. 

He turned his face to look at the intruder irritably but instead of giving a nasty remark, he was shocked. He saw a girl with long black hair, wearing denim jeans and a plain looking top starring right back, equally shocked. 

"Saesongnim?!" 

Hana PoV:

"Hana, you don't have to shout" Lay said while looking around if anyone was looking at us. 

Oops! 

"Sorry" I said while scratching my head in embarrassment and turning my blushing face out of Lay's view only to see that Lay's hand was on top of mine. Lay's eyes followed mine and when he saw our hands, he immediately removed his. Leaving us to stand in silence..... 

Wait! This is my chance! Revenge number 2! 

Seen as the 1st revenge didn't go as I planned but now that we're not in school..... 

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE! 

"Seasongnim, why don't we go shopping together" I said while giving him my best smile in order to convince him. 

"I'm sorry Hana but that will be inappropriate and why are you even out shopping, shouldn't you be at home revising" he said flatly but emphasising the word "revising". 

Well it is a Sunday after all! I have a life, you know?! 

"Well.... I did revise with my friend; Krystal but she had to go somewhere so we finished our reversion session quickly" I lied trying to lure Lay into my trap. 

It took him a moment to think about it until he finally answered.... 

"Sure" Lay said emotionlessly.

Huh? Really? Was it that easy to convince him? 

"Here you go" He picked up the meat that both of ur wanted and gave it to me and got himself another one. 

"Thanks" I said, surprised by his kind action. 

"Now if you want to shop with me then you better keep up or I will leave you behind" Lay said as he pushed his trolly away in a different direction leading to the toiletries and leaving me behind. 

Scratch that he still a JERK!!!!! 

I quickly picked up my pace and followed him towards the toiletries and saw that he was busy looking the selves containing the shampoos and soap when I remembered something I urgently needed..... 

PADS!!!!

Realising the awkward situation I was in, I slowly turn around to look at Lay and found that he was too busy looking at the shampoos and soaps so I decide to silently walk towards the other selves that contain

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter