Detention

I love you, My teacher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5, 4, 3, 2, 1......

 

"Ring-ring, Ring-ring"

Finally, the school bell which rung were like the soft music which entered my ears. I could finally get away from this so called teacher and enjoy my life.

"Anyone want to go shopping" I happily asked while packing away a few of my books which were scattered across the table. However, my hapiness didn't last because a certian someone had to ruin it.

"Excuse me Hana, last time i cheacked you have a dentention with me at the end of class" Lay popped up infront of me while giving me a disappointed look.

"Eh? detention? I dont remeber having one and plus no one ever gave me a detention so why should you be an exception" I said, annoyed at false accusation and yes i do sound like a but that's who i am when it comes to dealing with my teachers.

"Oh really, so you remember having a detention for 1) not paying attention 2) not responding to your name when i took the register 3) talking back to a teacher 4) not being able to answer a simple question 5) asking others for help aka cheating"  He started to list all of the reasons to why i ended up with a dentention, his voice would get more and more stern with every reason.

"Oh that detention hehehehe i remeber now" i nerviously chuckled trying to find a way out of this sistuation. " But Seasaengnim we were going to have a..a... g- group study! That's it! We have a group study!" I lied, while the rest of my class mates were dumbfouned after hearing my lame excuse. But what was even more surprising was when Lay let out a soft chuckle which could melt any heart..... WAIT! WHAT! No! stop that Hana! concentrate!

"A group study you say? Then maybe my ears must be defected! I thought i heard you invite your friend to go shopping with you" Lay said sarastically.

"ye... yes! your ears are defected! i don't remeber saying that we will be going shopping"  i replied nerviously under his gaze.

Soon Lay's soft chuckle was replace with a sharp toned voice which could send daggers through you body."Don't try to fool me, Ms. Hana, i heard it clearly. you were shouting back then, inviting your friends to go shoping with you and as for your detention , you will be cleaning the whole cafeteria including the kitchen and BATHROOM" lay said sharply while emphasizing the word "bathroom".

"The ba- bathroom! songsaengnim! NO!" I shouted back in defennse.

"If you don't do as i say then i will fail you and i don't understand why your complaing, at least i didn't make you clean the whole science department and if you want to go home as early as possible then i suggest that you better get a move on." He said while walking back to his chair at the front of the class.

Agh! what is wrong with this teacher! Just wait till i get my revenge, you'll be sorry!

Slowly i made my way out of the class and was heading towards the ganitor's closet, with each step i took i kept praying death on the dictator or the so call "teacher" until, my trian of thoughts was disturbed by krystal's loud voice roaring through the corridor.

"HEY HANA! HOW WAS YOUR FIRST LESSON WITH MR HOT?!!"

KRYSTAL! YOU LITTLE ! DID YOU JUST SAY THAT OUT LOUD!

Slowly i glance over my shoulder and was meet by my enemy's smirk. Why the hell are you SMIRKING?!! Unable to stop blushing, i quickly speed towards Krystals direction.

"YOU PABO! HOW CAN YOU SCREAM THAT OUT TO THE WORLD! YOU KNOW HE HEARD! I HATE YOU!" i continuously whine while smacking her arm.

"owh owh! Miahae! I won't do it again! i promise! Now please stop hitting me!" She pleaded while trying to away from my grip and soon after letting out my anger, i finally stop smacking her and let out an annoyed sigh. THE HAS TO BE THE WORST DAY OF MY LIFE!

"Hey what's wrong? Are you okay?" Krystal's face turned concerned as she saw that i wasn't acting like my usually self.

"NO! It's that stupid teacher's fault" I said, feeling some of the anger coming back to me.

"Oh you mean that hotspice! Guess what? i heard that he is from china and can speak mandarin fluently also i seen a picture of him! He looks amazing!" Krysal continued to fangirl over my new enemy

"Krystal! please stop, i had enough of hearing about the stupid jerk" i continued to whine while stomping my feet.

"Hey! Why are you acting like this? come let's talk on the way home" she said as she tugged my arm.

"Sorry i can't, i have detention" i stated.

"DETENTION! YOU!" she almost screamed.

"Yeah and it's all thanks to the stupid jerk you fangirling about" i said sarcastically as i changed my direction to go towards the ganitor's closet.

"Sorry, but i can't help it" She said while smiling sheepishly.

I was about to retort when when i heard someone call out my  name and as i turned around to see who the owner of the voice, i was meet with the gentle eyes of my father as he slowly walked up to me with his arm open as he embraced me in a tight hug.

"Ap-Appa i ca-can't bre-breath" i struggle to say my words properly as i was being suffocated by my father's tight hug....... soon after realizing that he might potentially suffocate me to death, he slowly let go of me and placed his right hand on my hair and gave it a little ruffle.

"Mianhae, I guess i couldn't help but hug my precious daughter" His hand move from my hair to the my face and was slowly cherishing my cheek with his thumb.

"Hello Mr Kim" Krystal said politely while bowing as a courtesy of respect.

"Hello Krystal" My father replied while smiling gently at her.

" Well, i guess i better be off now and go before i miss my bus. Bye" Krystal said while waving goodbye at both me and my dad.

"BYE AND DON'T FORGET TO CALL ME LATER OKAY" i said as she walked towards the exit.

"OKAY!" she replied.

"Hehehehhe, your in a good mood" I said while chuckling at my dad's happy face.

"Yes i am! I finally have an interview with a goverment minister regarding extra funds to be given to our school so that we can invest in new resources."He said while giving a gentle yet excited smile.

"That's great dad, come let's celebrate" I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter