Couple?!

I love you, My teacher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lay sat on his chair in irritation and frustration. His lesson was ruined by the "little" incident which happened during the experiment. Anger enveloped him, causing him puts his elbows on top of his desk and bury his face in his palms; to release some of the anger he is keeping inside. He even knows that Suho is lying about the incident earlier. It was clear from Hana's almost crying face. He let out a sharp sigh. 

He's been working too hard this past few days and the experiment just ruined his mood maybe he need some distraction, looking to his left side he saw a book to which he harshly open a book unaware the one of his student notice his bad mood.....

"Seasongnim.... Are you ok?" One of student asked consciously. 

"I'm fine, Mr Jun. Go back to your seat now" Lay answered as calmly as he could and obediently, Jun followed his order, by going back to his seat. 

Once all the students were settled he close the book in his hand and raised his head to look up at his "dear" students. His stern eyes caught sight of a hiccuping black hair girl and a smiling blonde hair boy who was busy patting her back, ceasing her from crying. He sighed once again. 

Does she have to make it even more obvious then it already is?! 

"Mr Suho" Lay call out. Both Suho and Hana responded by looking up at the glare full eyes of their teacher. "Report to me at the staff room later in the afternoon as I don't think I can let you off so lightly ok? So don't be late. Class dismiss" without another word he stood up and walked out the room failing to notice Suho's affirmative nod and Hana's attempt to protest. 

Lay walks silently down the corridors towards the staff room with his feet dragging him lazily down the tiled floor. 

What am I going to do with you Hana?! 

Once he reached the staff room, he sat on his usual seat, away from the other teachers and the noises from their annoying little chats. He began to open some papers to mark until a cheerful voice interrupted him. 

"Excuse me can I sit here?" 

Lay preyed his eyes away from the papers in front of him and looked up to see a man with a wide yet creeping smile looking straight at him. 

"Sur-" before Lay could finish his sentence the creepy man already took the seat beside him and started to get comfortable by shuffling around and annoying Lay in the process. 

"Oh! Sorry, I never introduced myself to you. Hi my name is Park Chanyeol but you can call me just Chanyeol, I'm one of the maths teacher who works here and you must be Lay, nice to meet you?" Chanyeol extend his hand towards Lay waiting patiently for his response. 

"Nice to meet you too" Lay responded calmly despite the fact that "Chanyeol" is freaking him out.

"You look awfully stressed, Lay" Chanyeol pointed out. 

"Oh, it's nothing" Lay said trying to end this conversation before it even starts. 

"You know, you should control yourself before things become complicated. But if you're ready to risk, go on.... If that's what your heart says" Chanyeol began to lecture. 

"And what exactly are you trying to imply?" Lay asked slightly confused by Chanyeol's words of wisdom. He responded by shrugging his shoulders as if he doesn't know know either. 

"You should know it yourself. You're smart Lay... I hope you'll use that knowledge of yours wisely in this situation...." Chanyeol stopped for a few seconds, as if he was going to say something he should not have.

"If you can't take it anymore, I'll be here to help you" With his last words, Chanyeol stood up and bid his goodbyes before walking away and leaving Lay with a puzzled mind.

----------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile in class....

"Hey Suho.... I'm so sorry about earlier. If not because of my stubbornness that jerk wouldn't have been angry with you and given you a detention" I apologised trying not to make eye contact with him because it will only give me more guilt so instead I kept my head down. 

"Yah! It's okay, you don't have to feel sorry" Suho said laughing at my sincere apology. 

"But, It's my faul-" Before I could finish my sentence Suho put his arm around my shoulder which cause me to blush by

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter