Ravi

VIXX SCENARIOS

"La~ la la la la~……"You were dancing to BTS No more dream song.You are a trainee at BigHit Entertainment.Its been 3 1/2 years been a trainee.You are a solo trainee.You could sing,rap and dance well.Usually,you will rap the most.

tok! tok! clik!.The sound of the dance practice door open.

You stop dancing and pause the song.You turn your body to see who was interupting your practice.Oh!its the CEO of the company.

You bow to him,"언녕하새요,사장님.Is there anything you want to talk to me,sajangnim?".Then you look there is a guy behind CEO.

"Hello to you too.Let me introduce you.Ravi.He is an idol from a boy group called VIXX.He is rapper."the Ceo said.

I bow to him"annyeonghasaeyo,nae ireumun Park Rae Ri imnida.banggapsumida.(hello,my name is Park Raeri.Nice to meet you.)I'm a solo trainee.I could sing,dance and rap.Its an honor to meet you,Ravi-sshi"you introduce yourself to him.He bow back to,"Its nice to meet you too,Park Rae Ri-sshi"

"Oh,no.Just call me Raeri.You don't have say my full name."I smiled to him.

"Well the reason I want to meet you is soon Ravi-sshi is going to make a solo debut.Well he is going to make a collaboration with you since you have been a trainee for almost 4 years.So,i would like to make a collaboration for your debut with him.Tomorrow you will go to Jellyfish entertainment to make a music for the collaboration."The CEO explain to me clearly.He then left me and Ravi alone in the room.

I'm happy that i could debut soon.

"Oh my gosh!Okay,then.I'll be there tomorrow."i beam happily.

"well then I'll see you tomorrow at 6 a.m.At the recording studio.Right after that.We have to plan the cheographer dance for the performance."Ravi said.I just nodded.

Then,we talk and talk we even exchange our phone number so we could contact each other later,till its time for him to leave.We shake our hand and bid goodbye to each other.I think he is quite and funny.

Yah!Park Rae ri.Wake up! You just met him but now you fall for him already?I think love at the first sight does exist.You slap your face and blame the thought of yours.

I was about to continue my dance practice but the door is open again I look at the back.Its Ravi.

"Oh!Is there something you left?"i asked.

"Yes,there is.its this".Then i fell a warm touch on my cheek.

Did he just kiss my cheek?

Then he look at me."I know its weird but actually i think i fall in love to you.You are so pretty and talented.I thought it was just my thought but then i know that you rap well.I have fall in love with you.I really like you scarth that I love you, Rae Ri.I don't why?We just met but i already fall for you.I think its love at the first sight."he said -no i mean confess,while his face looking at the floor bcuz his face is already as red as a tomato.

I froze. I was shock with his sudden confession.I thought its was one-side-love.Because i have fall fo him too.What shoul i say now?

"I-..i-.."i suttered.He look up to meet my eyes.His face slowly come nearer and touch my lips.

I close my eyes and kiss him back.After a few second.We let go the kiss.

I look up at him."I love you too,Ravi-sshi".Finally,i said it.My face has become bright red.

"Really!Thank you!Thank you! Raeri.I thought you were going to reject me but please just call me woonshik or oppa." He said while hugging me and jumping up and down.

"Arraso,Woonshik oppa"I look at him.He blush.

Then,there is suden clapping sound echo at the door.There is someone standing by the door.Opps!Its the CEO.

We quickly escape from the hug and blush while look at the CEO.

"Well,well,well...I knew it this would happen.Congratulation.I'm going to make you and him an offical couple."The sudden CEO confession makes us look at the CEO with wide eyes.Then we look each other like we read each other mind like 'what?' he asked in mind.I just shooked my head.

We then look back to find the CEO is calling VIXX's manager about it.Then he left the room.

I and Ravi look each other and smile and laugh.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Then,tomorrow 5 a.m. morning i woke up and straight went to take a bath.I wear a black baggy pants and a Long sleeve HBA shirt.

I'm on my way to the Jellyfish entertainment.Then i look through my phone.*cough**cough*I chocked my own salivar.The is an article about me and woonshik oppa.'THE TRAINEE OF BigHit and Ravi from VIXX from Jellyfish entertainment is dating.Its been confirmed by the CEO of the entertainment its self'there is our photo hugging and smiling each other.

Iread the comment below from the starlight.

What?Seriously?She is soo cute.If Ravi oppa is happy I'm happy too. :)-from Kenoppaismine

O.M.G.Both of them is cute while hugging each other.I'm so jealous,I hope my boyfriend did to me like that but I'm happy for them.-Raevicoupleshipper

There is a lot of comment.Some of them are harsh and bad comment but most of it is nice because there are some ship to us.

⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨

Well???