엔 N

VIXX SCENARIOS

"N hyung! N hyung! N hyung!" someone call my name like a girly way."What?!"I shout to that person.

"Ottokaji? O..o..o...Ottokaji?" "Wae,Ken-ah."I ask him in confusion.We are in our dorm.I just want a nice beauty sleep but then this person ruin it.I'm was about to sleep on the couch.

gosh! what now?

"Yah!You have to confess your love to her.How long will u be like this.staring at the window,smilling like an idiot,and you even laugh without any reason.",ken said.

"Mwo?What did you just called me?Yah?YAH!I'm older than you.I'm your hyung.Why do we have to talk about that right now?I'm tired."I tried to slice his neck with my hand.

Ken rolled his eye,and look back at me then went back to his room.

"Wait did he just rolled his eye to me?but why is it he is talking about her?Is today a really special day?"I said to my self.

clik!

"ouh..oppa.Why didn't you go sleep yet?"

I look up.

Jung Tae Hyun..a.k.a. Jung Leo's twin.(P.s. I know Leo has three older sister,Just imagine that he has a twin └(^o^)┘)She live with us bcuz she is a dancer in our entertainment.

"umm..i..i..yeah..its just that i- i w-was a-abo-ut to,Tae hyun-ah"I sutter.

"oh,really ok then.Oh yeah",she went to me,"Are u hungry?You have been sutter a lot.Would you like a drink.I was about to went out to buy some at the 7 eleven.Wanna tag along?"she ask.

I then just nod and went to my room to take a hoodie shirt.

We went out together and leave a note.If one of them try to search us especially Leo.If he find out Tae hyun is not in the dorm he will be panic and even tried to call a police.He is such good brother to have.

"We,are here" ,"oh,ok.come."i said.

The cashier greet us.

We take a lot of drinks,foods and even snacks.We take to the counter and paid.

Before we leave."Hey!",the cashier aproach us.or should i say aproach Yae hyun.

"Hey,umm..I was thinking if you have a freetime this weekend."the cashier -wait.what?wth?Did he just ask a date to my Taehyun.urghhh!!Heh,as if she will agreed.I smirk at him.

My jaw drop with just what she said.

"Yeah sure,when?",she said with a low soft voice that always make my heartbeat. 

"Here is my number you can call me and i will text u where and when it is.Bye.have a nice day."he wink before we left.

What the hell did i just see?Jung Tae Hyun agreed to a guy?Seriously?This is so new.

"We back!"Tae hyun shout.not literally shout.

Leo barg to us from his room."Yah!where were you?"

Leo take the stuff and put it in the refrigerator.

He took Taehyun arm and hug her.

"Yah!N.Where did you bring my sister to?You went out with my sister without my permission."Leo nag.

"Oppa I'm the one invite him to tag along with me.Stop being protactive.I'm not a child anymore.",Taehyun said.

Leo rolled his eye and bring Taehyun to their room.As usually Leo can't sleep without her to snuggle.

I just smiled and took some snack and went to bed.

Oh!Shoot!I almost forgot.The date.Aish! If that guy- Aish!  .... Nevermind, let it be.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey,Starlight.Having fun reading it or is it that lame?

Nevermind.Thank you for reading my fanfic.Love you ~ ♥