Leo

VIXX SCENARIOS

You and had an argument last month and you want a break up bcuz you though this relationship is not going to be good.

I'm on my way to taekwoon apartment.I decide to break up with him and move out from his apartment to stay with my friend.I take a deep breathe while holding the knob of his apartment door."You can do this……………(y/n).Huh…".I open the door.I'm expecting him to be here but he is not."Maybe he has a scheduel...?i guess?"you said to yourself.Then you check to make sure if he is really not here."huff.."you sigh in relief.You went to your- I mean his room to pack your clothes.You open the closet.Shock to see your clothes is still hanging and fold neatly."Well,this will take no time..."you quickly bring closer the suitcase. You pick one by one and keep your clothes nicely in the bag.You quickly zip the bag and place it on the bed.

You look around the room and sniff a little the smell of your used to be room."I'm sorry,taekwoon."You whisper quietly.Then you spotted a photo that framed with cute emoticon on it.Its your photo of he and you when you and him at the Lotte amusem park.You smiled and remember the days back then.

Then,suddenly a door click open.You widened your eyes.

Leo pov.

Huh..What is happening to me.I have always miss the steps when we had our dance practice for our next perfomance next week.I miss her.I miss (y/n).Its been a month after our argument.I feel so bad raised my voice to her.She has been ignored my calls and message."Maybe she just need time..?"i tell myself.but its been a month.This drive me crazy.I have to meet her later.I slowly open the door so i could came in.Then there is a pair of a familiar shoe infront me."Seolma?Is she here?"i thought myself while a big grin form on my lips.I ran to my room.I inhale deeply so i could face her and tell her how much i miss her.I open the door.

She is really here.. ●﹏●

but why is she look away from me...

I ran to her and hug her tightly.I can smell her scent that i miss.As if i'm back alive.while whisper to her ear"I miss you (y/n).I'm sorry a-''not even finish my sentence.She push me hard.I almost stumble back.What?Why is she pushing me away?

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→

She just want to cry right but she hold back her tears."Leo-ahh…"she call his name.Taekwoon were shocked bcuz she never call him by his nickname usually she will call him 'Taekwoon-ah' or 'taekwoon oppa'.

"Wha-what?(y/n)-ah,why?If its about the argument,I'm sorry.I'm sorry to hurt.I-..I-"He suttured.

"Stop!I don't want any explain from you.L-…let-…lets break up!I don't want to live with you anymore."She said more like almost raise her voice to Leo.

He froze.What?What did she just said?b-…break up?No!"No!This is not right (y/n)-ah.We could make it up.I promise i wont do that anymore."He said while bring his face closer to you.There is a tear form corner of his eye.

She look up to face-to-face with taekwoon.She saw the eyes.The eyes that she miss."No,this is the right way.I got to go now".You bring the suitcase down from the bed and start to roll it to the door.You are about to reach the knob but there is a warm heat at back of your body.It feels warm."I think i'll miss this hug too"you thought on your mind.

"No,Please don't go.I love you.I always do.Please stay.I'm sorry.Please i beg you..please don't go.I'll miss you so much."He cried and burried his face at the back of her neck.

"Let go of me!"You snapped and turn around to escaped from the hug."Please forget about me and focus on your career.Or you could just move on find someone better than me."She ran as fast as possible and ran out from the apartment and left Leo dumbfound while staring at your back that soon to dissapear from his side.

His knees feel weak.He falls to the floor.He is crying and criying."Its all my fault.If-...if we didn't have that stupid argument it wont be like this."*snif..*snif...and *sob.He climb to his bed and curled up into ball and went to dreamland.but the scent of you is still making him think about you."How am I going to continue my life when your not by my side anymore.Mwo?move on?I love you soo much to have another girl to come to my life.I have to get you back no matter what."he said to himself.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

A week after that..

*ring…*ring…

I wake up.urghh...can't i have a nice beauty sleep.

*ring...*ring...*ring...

The phone is still ringing.huh.All i could do is just sigh.

I look up at my phone.The ID caller is unknown.WTH?seriously?

Well,i did pick up."Hello?Who ever you are could you please-"

before i could even finish my word."Hey,Jung Leo.I'm (y/n) friend,Mina.I want you to bring your to the xxx Hospital..NOW!(Y/N) just had been hit by a car.Please be quick.She in ICU right now.Palli tworawa..*sob..jebal..*sniff"She hung up.

What?(y/n) in the hospital?

Without thinking to bath first,I grab my car key and went out from my aprtment.And drove to xxxHospital.

Please be safe.Please god,don't take her away from me.Please i need her.I love her.Jebal!

 

 

 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

dung..dung...dung...whats happening? Your were at the hospital?

Part two?