Not An Update

Me and My Love

Hello my babies! Long time no see, or talk, or write. First off, I wanna say I am truly sorry for not updating. It's just, I don't really feel like my heart is into writing fanfiction anymore. Although I loved doing it, I didn't want to write and post something that I didn't put my all into writing. But, good news, I am now writing on Wattpad. Me and my really good friend have decided to create a joint account and write stories on it. On our account, romi0102, we have three stories, one that both of us are writing but we're on hiatus, another one that she is writing and the last one is called "When I Need You" and I am writing that. I wanted to share this with you guys because your support for my stories on here have meant the world to me and I would love for you to support me on Wattpad. Even though the story is not Kpop fanfiction, I wanted to make it enjoyable for you guys so there will be a lot of Kpop references throughtout the story. Once again, I want to apologize for the lack of updates but invite you guys to read a totally different story that I'm writing. I hope you guys do check out the story, the link is here: https://www.wattpad.com/story/77084813-when-i-need-you. I love you guys so so so so much and hope to see and talk to you guys in the future.

 

See Ya Later! Bai! <3