The Dance

Me and My Love

Naeun’s POV

 

    I looked at my self through my sister’s full length mirror, I have to admit, I look stunning. I was wearing a white high-low dress with silver heels. My long, brown hair was down and wavy and I had light makeup. 

 

    “You look pretty, right?” said Taeyeon as she also looked at herself too. She was wearing a long burnt orange gown with black heels and her hair was also down and was curly with light makeup. “You too, unnie,” I said. She smiled and looked at us again. She sighed, “Yeah, I hope everyone else does too.”

 

    I frowned at her sentence. She was always insecure about her looks. I really don’t know why, in my opinion, she is even prettier than me. We grab our purses and make our way downstairs to wait for our dates to come. After about 10 minutes, the doorbell rang. One of the maids went to get the door. “Taeyeon-ssi, Naeun-ssi, your dates have arrived,” she said and quickly walked away. Taeyeon and I made our way to the door. In our doorway stood a handsome looking Myungsoo and a decent looking Baekhyun. 

 

 

Taeyeon’s POV 

 

    The boys had finally arrived and I was surprised to see Baekhyun in a nice and tailored suit. If I didn’t know him, I would’ve thought he was a gentleman. “You look beautiful tonight,” said Baekhyun. I was mind blown about the fact that he just complimented me. But, I was disappointed that he didn’t even make eye contact with me. It would’ve been better if he looked me in the eye and said it.

 

    ‘Why does it matter! I have absolutely no feelings for him! …Anymore!!’ I thought. I decided to continue my mental war later and replied to him saying, “You don’t look too bad yourself,” not trying to hide the smug in my voice. He smirked and broke up the conversation between my sister and his cousin. We went into the car, or should I say limo. 

 

    We had one big conversation, trying to get to know each other better. I would’ve said that this was the best part of night, since I would be spending the rest of the night with Baekhyun. But, boy! I was totally wrong.

 

 

Baekhyun’s POV

 

    We’ve been at the dance for an hour and Taeyeon has only spoken about 3 words to me! And they weren’t the “I like you” or “I love you” words, they were the “thank you” and “shush” words. I decided to take a chance when a slow song came on. I walked over to her at the punch table. “Can I have this dance?” I said, trying not to sound like my normal self, arrogant. “Sure,” she said, surprising me. In fact, I was prepared to sulk because she would say no, but nope, she said yes. Woo hoo! Anyways, I took her hand brought her to the dance floor. People were looking at us and whispering. I mean, we are the captain of the volleyball and basketball team and popular enemies, so who wouldn’t want to start being curious. 

 

    I put my hands on her hip and swayed to the music. She gave me that ‘dont-you-go-lower’ glare that caused me to chuckle. I noticed how stiff she is and I said, “You don’t have to be so cautious. I wouldn’t go that far,” with my infamous smirk. “Oh, really? And how far would you exactly go?” she scoffed. I looked for a second or two.

 

    “As far as you want me to go,” I said with clear arrogance in my voice and pulled her closer. She looked at me with unemotional eyes but I can see the confusion in her eyes. She must’ve felt confuse as to why I’m acting like this to her since we fight like crazy all the time. I mean, it became a hobby for me, fighting with her. But, I liked it. It somehow made me feel closer or more connected to her, even though nobody notices. Her next action surprised me. She tightened her arms around my neck and leaned her head on my shoulder. 

 

    “I hate you,” she said, which caused me to frown. “Because I’m falling in love with you…again,” she continued. In a split second, a genuine smile was plastered across my face.

 

 

Myungsoo’s POV

 

    Once the slow song came on, Naeun and I snuck onto the rooftop. We leaned on the bar that kept us from falling over. “It’s a beautiful night,” she said looking over the rooftop. I stared at her in awe. How her long hair swayed with the wind, how her angelic face shined bright even through the dark sky. It just made her look like the most beautiful girl in the world. “Mmhmm. And the view is great,” I said while still looking at her. She turned to look at me and I moved my head away so she wouldn’t know that I was looking at her. She chuckled.

 

“You’re really cheesy,” she said.

“How so?” I asked in confusion.

“I know you were looking at me when you said the view was great,” she said arrogantly. She kinda sounded like Baek for a second. I chuckled. This girl was something else. I swear she had superpowers or something, even an all seeing eye. “I think the view is great too,” she said. And this time, she was looking at me. I smiled. I only knew this girl for 2 weeks and I can already tell that I want to be with her for the rest of my life.

 

    Next thing I knew, I felt a pair of soft lips onto mine. And all I thought was…    

 

 

 

‘Finally’

 

 

 

 

 

—————————

Hey guys! Sorry I haven’t updatedarrow-10x10.png in a while but I was so excited to write this chap cause I had an idea of what to do, sorry if it’s cheesy. Can you guys suggestions of what should happen in the next chap, plzz? I would really appreciate it. And also, should it be a full Baekyeon, Myungeun, or both?

 

See ya! Bai!!