Meet the Sisters

Me and My Love

Taeyeon’s POV           

 

I wake up to an annoying 15-year-old jumping on my bed. Yeesh, I have never seen this girl that excited for school. I mean, I should be excited; it’s my senior year. And if you’re wondering, my name is Kim Taeyeon, and the girl jumping on my bed is my younger half-sister, Kim Naeun. My mother died when she gave birth to me and my father seemed to move on real quick. He married my step-mom, who is Naeun’s mother. They had Naeun the month before I turned 2. I never really had a close relationship with my father and step-mom. Naeun was the only person in my family that felt like my real family.

 

“Unnie unnie! It’s time for school. Get up! I don’t wanna be late!” Naeun said just before she ran out the room. I got up to go to the bathroom to shower and brush my teeth. After a nice hot shower and a good teeth cleaning, I went to my closet to find something to wear. I decided on a cream colored knit shirt, light wash jeans and white high tops. After feeling satisfied with my outfit, I put my hair in a side braid then grabbed my bag and phone and made my way downstairs to breakfast.

 

“So, are you ladies ready for school?” asked my father, who was trying to make conversation. “Yep,” answered my beloved sister. “Unnie, we have to go or else we’ll be late.” She said after she was done with her breakfast. We went to my Mercedes Benz and drove off to school.


Naeun’s POV

 

            Once we arrived at school, my unnie and I seperated since she was a senior and I was a sophmore. I walked down the hallway and saw my 2 best friends, Eunji and Chorong. We greeted each other with bear hugs. “Hey Naeunnie-ah! I missed you!” said Chorong. “Me too. And I love your outfit.” Said Eunji. I looked down at my oufit and thanked her. I was wearing a white v-neck tucked into my pastel pink skater skirt, pink flats, and a white bow headband. Just then a boy walked past. Boys don’t actually catch my attention but this one seemed totally different. His nice brown, light skin and a dazzling smile. He might just sound like any boy but his aura gave it all away. It seemed so light and bubbly.

 

            He must have noticed someone staring at him because he turned around. Our eyes met and he smiled at me. I swore my heart skipped a beat. I was woken up from my daydream when Eunji said, “Omo! Does Kim Naeun actually like a boy?” with clear sarcasm in her voice. “He just caught my attention, that’s it.” I said. “Sure,” said Chorong, not fully believeing that I’m telling the truth, which I don’t even know I if I am.

 

            The next thing I know, that same boy is coming over here that second. ‘Oh dear god, no.’ I thought pannickly.


Taeyeon’s POV

 

            I walked into the classroom and was greeted by Jessica and Tiffany, my best friends. “Hey, did hear that Baekhyun is going to be in this class?” said Tiffany with a little disgust in her voice. “Byun?!” I half yelled, half asked. As if on cue, Mr. Byun Baekhyun walks in the room with his normal smug face on loking at me. Let’s just say, we have some history.

 

            Byun Baekhyun is the captain and star player on the school’s basketball team. He is also the school’s playboy. He goes around dating girls for the shortest time on record. Our history started in 8th grade when Baekhyun hinted to me that he wanted to do something with my sister. I slapped him across his face so hard that his face started to swell up. It was hilarious seeing him like that but I was in no laughing mood. I told him, and I quote, “If you go near her or touch her, I will kick your and make sure you go to hell”. I know, scary right. I didn’t even know how I was going to make sure he goes to hell.

 

            Anyways, back to the present, Baekhyun walked right up to my desk and asked the dummest question, “Are we gonna be in the same class?” He said it like he was annoyed with it. I decided to annoy him even more by saying, “Obviously. Are you that stupid?” Jessica and Tiffany snickered behind me. I was satisfied when Baekhyun walked away with a scowl on his face.


Naeun’s POV

 

             So I’m in class now, and I keep recalling the moment I actually talked to that boy. His name is Myunsoo, and he may be the cutest boy I’ve ever met. He seemed so laid back and cool. Luckily, he was in the same class as me. Eunji and Chorong were in the room next door. Since it was the first day and there were quite a lot of new students, our teacher gave us time to socialize with old and new students. Myungsoo, who was sitting beside me, turned towards me.

 

            “So,” he started. I inwardly smiled, he seemed pretty nervous to talk to me. “Do you do any sports?” he asked me. “Yea, I’m on the cheerleading team,” I said. It seemed so weird to talk to him, the again, I’m pretty sure a lot girls would be if they were talking to their not-so-close crush. “Cool,” he replied. “I’m on the basketball team.” I was sure surprised. I never really expected him to be on the basketball.

 

Brrriiinggg

 

            The bell rung, signalling the end of homeroom. Earlier we compared our schedules. Turns out that 5 out of our 7 classes, excluding lunch, are the same. We then walked to our 1st period class, which was math. We found 2 seas in the back and sat there. While waiting for the teacher to arive and start the lesson, we got to know each other more. I found out that we have a lot in common.


Taeyeon’s POV

 

            School just ended and I am now on my way to the volleyball court. I’m the captain of my school’s volleyball team. Since it’s the first day, I have to be present at the tryouts to see who would be good for the team. While walking towards the court, I see Baekhyun leaning against the net in a “cool” manner. I approached and asked, “What are you doing here?” He looked at me as if I was stupid. He smirked and then wiped off the smirk, which sure confuses the hell out of me. He must’ve seen the look on my face and sighed.

 

“I’m waiting for you,” he said.

“Why?” I asked in pure confusion. He confuses me so much. I never knew I actually wanted to go out with this guy at one point. ‘Ugh,’ I thought. ‘My 15-year-old self.’

“I wanted to ask you something.” I raised my eyebrow, as if saying “What?”

“There’s this crappy thing next week that forces you to find a member of a sports team to go to a dance with. And you’re the only one I can suprisingly tolerate,” he said.

 

            I did hear something about that. I was just planning to stay at home that night doing a movie marathon with Naeun. Though, knowing Naeun, she’ll probably get asked out by almost every guy on a sports team. I sighed. I guess I’ll just go; it beats staying at home while there’s a party at school. “Okay,” I said. “Now go to practice. The new members-to-be are coming.”

 

            I smirked at me and left. Oh dear lord how I want to smack the smirk off of hom sometimes. It’s just so annoying! How the hell am I going to get through a night with him? And why the hell did I say yes. I decided to just take a few deep breaths before turning to the volleyball team members who have started to gather. ‘Aigoo. What a tough first day.’


Naeun’s POV

 

            I’m currently in the gym with the cheerleader members. We’re having tryouts today and so are the basketball members, who we share the gym with at practice. I’m cheer co-captain and the captain is Bomi-unnie. Hayoung-ah, who is one of my childhood friends, is a helper but she is stil apart of the team. I heard someone coming into the gym and I turned my head to see Myungsoo walking in with Baekhyun. I was half expecting him to be with Baekhyun. He saw me sitting on the bleachers with some girls who are trying out for the team. When they saw Myungsoo and Baekhyun coming this way, they immediately squealed. I rolled my eyes despite the fact that I was inwardly squealing.

 

            “Hey,” called out Myungsoo with Baekhyun behind him. “Hi Myungsoo. Baekhyun,” I said. “Hey Baek, did you ask out my unnie yet?” I asked Baek-oppa. Yes, Baek-oppa. My sister and him may have some problems but him and I are alright. I decided to become friends with him when I learned that he has a crush on Taeyeon-unnie. “Yea. She suprisingly said yes,” he answered cooly. He walked away saying that he had to go change. “Hey, Naeun-ah. Can I ask you something?” asked Myungsoo. “Yea, what is it?” I asked out of curiousity. He sat down on the right next to me. I kind of blushed at the fact of how close we were. “There’s a dance next week that I’m sure you know about. Would you go with me?” he asked. He sounded kind of nervous. I smiled and said…

 

 

 

 

“I’d love too.”

 

 


 

Hey guys new story. Glad the first chap is up and I hope you guys like it. And if anyone can create a poster for me for this story, I would be so thankful.

 

See ya! Bai!!