Chapter 19

Blind Date
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun opened the door only to be met with the same girl last night who came asking for help, only that her look was a little bit different than before. ‘What do you want?’ he asked, not hitting around the bush.

Haneul handed out her palm and didn’t waver by his strict tone. ‘My phone.’ She raised her eyebrows.

With one last look on Haneul, Sehun got in without saying anything leaving his door open. Sehun straightened his jacket from the couch while searching for Haneul’s phone in the pockets. When he found it, he walked back to the door and passed it to Haneul.

‘He is so annoying.’ He muttered.

‘That’s your friend you’re talking about.’ Haneul said while pressing the home button to see the notifications. ‘Aigoo, he has been calling me a lot.’ She frowned, feeling bad for not answering all of Chanyeol’s call. Haneul looked up and gave a glare to Sehun. ‘You should have given it back when test is over. How long are you planning to keep it?’ she snapped while waving the phone in her hands.

Haneul let out a loud huff annoyed with him and turned around to go back into her apartment. ‘Kimbap, you owe me-‘ a bang stopped Sehun from continue. He rolled his eyes while letting out a huff as well. ‘This is how people always are. They would do anything to get what they want and when they got it, they would just ignored the person and acted like he didn’t exist.’ He mumbled to himself before shoving his door close.

 

 

Waiting for the other side to answer the call, the beeping on the line makes Haneul anxious. Chanyeol must be so angry. Haneul would be angry as well if someone treated her like that. This is all Sehun’s fault. Why is he suddenly being so thoughtful over her test when it’s the least he would be thinking of? That guy is weird. He is so unpredictable.

‘Hello.’ Chanyeol greeted boringly.

‘Chanyeol, I’m so sorry for not answering your calls. It’s not like I did that-‘

‘Ah, Haneul. I didn’t realize you were calling. Where have you been? I’ve been calling whole day and even texted you.’

‘I know. I don’t have my phone with me just now, that’s why I couldn’t answer your call.’ She replied.

‘Where is your phone before?’ he asked.

‘Long story short, it has been with Sehun before.’ she answered.

‘Sehun.’ He murmured over the phone but Haneul seemed to not listening to that.

‘I forgot to take it after the test ended and suddenly I remembered when I saw the bear and it reminds me of you. So actually, I just had my phone back.’ she explained.

‘Oh.’ He responded.

‘You’re- you’re not mad at me, do you?’ she asked carefully, didn’t want to listen to the answer that he did.

‘No, I’m not.’ That wasn’t entirely true. Of course, he got a little frustrated when Haneul didn’t respond to all his calls before and the thought that it has been with Sehun all this while furious him a little bit more than before. It’s like adding fuel to the fire. He can’t keep himself cool when he heard Sehun’s name was muttered by Haneul. He can’t deny that he got jealous.

 

 

‘Waaahhhh, this is amazing.’ Some of them cheered when the maid put the main dish on the table. All of the Exo were having dinner at Suho’s house since his mother invited them to come over to have dinner the other day when she came to check on her son at the university. That’s how much care Suho’s mother has for him even though his family wasn’t living that far away from the campus. Suho could still go back home during the weekends if he wants to.

‘Eat a lot, okay?’ Suho’s mother said cheerfully to them while standing behind his son’s chair looking over the starving boys at the table.

‘Of course, it’s not like we could have this every day.’ Baekhyun chimed to her with a wink.

‘Thanks for doing this to us, Mrs. Kim.’ Kris said to her personally since he sat right beside Suho.

She frowned. ‘Don’t thank me. I’m so happy to have all of you here. You guys cheered up the house atmosphere when it usually gets too quiet sometimes.’ She smiled widely.

‘Just call us when you get lonely. We will come to the rescue and cheer you up. You know I’m really good at doing that.’ Chanyeol spoke up with his eyes twinkling looking at the food on the table.

‘Yes, I know. I always make sure you’ll be coming whenever I asked Suho to bring you boys come here.’ she said to Chanyeol.

‘Look, she loves me.’ Chanyeol bragged to Baekhyun who is beside him.

‘Eat up, guys. You guys are so loud.’ Suho scolded.

‘Thank you for the food.’ All of them chimed and started to dig in.

‘Aren’t you eating together with us as well?’ Sehun spoke when Suho’s mother was on her way to the kitchen walking past him

‘No, that’s alright. Eat a lot. You look so skinny.’ She smiled before continuing on her way.

‘You really know how to take my mom’s heart.’ Sehun looked to Suho’s way when he realized he’s talking to him. ‘She always said “If I ever have a daughter, I would like Sehun to be her boyfriend”.’ he laughed and others chuckled as well.

‘Woah, your mom has such an interesting taste in guys.’ Chen shot in, erupting more laughter.

‘She’s going to regret later for saying that when she really get to know that brat for real.’ Jongin joined in as well.

‘Yah!’ Sehun scolded.

‘Okay, I won’t say anything bad about you anymore.’ Jongin replied before continue to eat quietly.

That was one of days that some of them finally ate homemade food out of all the days they spent their semester at the university. All of them were full and they were also talking about how some of them missing home especially the Chinese students and some who lives in the province far away from Seoul.

‘We should make a trip to China. All of us. Start saving from now. Maybe we could go this semester break. Wouldn’t it be fun?’ Chen suggested.

‘If you guys are coming to China for real, I’m going to ask my mom to make a feast for you guys.’ Luhan interrupted.

‘Cool. This is not a bad idea.’ Chanyeol replied.

‘Rather than speaking of something that’s probably won’t be happening in the mean time, what are we planning to do tomorrow?’ Kyungsoo spoke up crashing all of their imag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter