Chapter 2

Regrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What are you talking about? Are you crazy?! How would someone like you bring back the dead?” Luhan asked, getting irritated by the person in front of him; the panda-like guy who disturbed his peace.

“Yah! I heard what you just thought! I don’t look like a panda, and if you really want to know who I am, my name is Huang Zitao; Tao for short. I am a time keeper, and I can send you back in time.” he said.

Luhan looked at Tao and saw seriousness in his face but he still didn’t want to believe him.

“Why would I believe you? For all I know you might be a deranged mental patient.” Luhan said, still in disbelief.

“If you don’t believe me right now, it’s fine. I know that in time you will find out that what I am telling you is true. If you ever change your mind return to this spot and call my name. I will be here in a heartbeat. Oh, and before I forget, you should probably go home right now because there would be a big surprise waiting for you there. But in your case, I don’t know if it’s good or bad.” Tao said giving Luhan another smirk.

“You know what? I’m leaving.” Luhan said grabbing his things.

“Goodluck, my friend.” he heard Tao say.

“Whatev-“

Luhan was surprised when he turned back and saw that Tao had disappeared.

“I must be going crazy.” Luhan said to himself.

He proceeded to his car and drove off to his not so sweet home. He couldn’t erase what that panda-faced lunatic said to him

‘What if it’s true?’ Luhan thought to himself as he remembered Tao’s words.

 

“My name is Huang Zitao; Tao for short. I am a time keeper, and I can send you back in time.”

 

‘Stop thinking nonsense, Luhan. Time keepers are not real!’ Luhan thought, shaking his head.

When he arrived at his house he was surprised to see his brother’s car parked in front of their house.

‘What’s Yifan ge doing here?’ he asked himself

He got out of the car and was about to enter the house when he heard weird inside, accompanied with banging against the wall.

‘What the hell?’ Luhan thought.

Luhan slowly entered the house and was definitely surprised with what he saw.

“Yifan ge?! Jimin?! What is the meaning of this?!” Luhan asked angrily at the scene in front of him.

Yifan gently pushed Jimin away from him and looked at Luhan, all surprised.

“Luhan it’s not what you think, he-“ Jimin was cut off by a fuming Luhan.

“I don’t want to hear anything from you, Jimin because I know that you will just lie. You don’t think I notice you flirting with my friends and my brothers?! I’m not blind! Now get out of my house.” Luhan exclaimed.

“You can’t do this Luhan! If it wasn’t for me, your company will go into bankruptcy. I am your only hope, Luhan. That’s why your father decided that we should wed.” Jimin tried to reason with him.

“But haven’t you forgotten that I’m in charge of the company now and as far as I remember YOUR father was the one who went to MY father because YOUR company was having a financial crisis. Now Jimin, are you gonna leave now or should I call the guards to accompany you out?” Luhan said.

Without another word Jimin left the house with empty hands.

Luhan then turned to his brother Yifan.

“Luhan I’m really sorry about what happened, she just attacked me and surprisingly she’s really strong.” Yifan said.

“No ge, you’re just really weak” Luhan joked.

“Yah! I’m not weak!” Yifan exclaimed.

“Yes you are ge, you just got beat up by a girl.” Luhan said laughing so hard that he started crying.

“Yah! Stop it!” Yifan said hitting Luhan at the back of the head.

“Yifan ge” Luhan whined.

“But on a serious note, were you really angry at her or was that all an act?” Yifan asked

“I thought you were a psychologist? You should’ve known if it was an act or not but anyways I wouldn’t say it was all an act, I really did get angry at her because as a husband, what she did is unacceptable. But to be honest I was kinda glad she did that because now I have an excuse to file a divorce.” Luhan said.

Suddenly his phone rang. He took it out from his pocket and saw that it was a text.

 

So what do you think of that little surprise? Do you believe me now? - Unknown

 

Immediately after he read the text he thought of the warning Tao gave him before he left the park.

 

“Oh, and before I forget, you should probably go home right now because there would be a big surprise waiting for you there. But in your case, I don’t know if it’s good or bad.” Tao said giving Luhan another smirk.

 

“What’s wrong Luhan?” Yifan asked Luhan snapping him out of his thoughts

“Oh uh yeah ge, uhm, hey, I gotta go somewhere. Can you stay and watch the house for a while?” Luhan asked

“Sure, where are you going Lu?” Yifan asked

“The park, I need to meet up with someone there.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter