INTRO

Missing

It was just another late dismissal at the academy her mother signed her up for, just like any other high school student in Seoul. Living in a quiet neighbourhood, it has always frightened her quite a bit to walk into the empty lane of houses lined next to one another. Now, it has become a norm for her to stroll down this quiet lane after her 10PM class ended to the place that awaits her with more assignments to be done and expectations to be met.

However, the walk back to her destination seems especially long today as she walk pass each lamp post. Hara felt a presence behind her. She felt queasy and quickened her pace. Now, not only does she feel the presence, the footsteps of her follower are getting louder, nearer and more evident.

Gripping onto the straps of her backpack, Hara ran as hard as her feet could carry her. She ran until her feet burns and after what seems like forever, she turned a corner and hid behind a strong wall she thought could camouflage her away from her follower. She inhaled sharply and held her breathe before she stick her head out slightly to observe the direction she ran from. As she turned back and gave out a sigh of relief, planning to resume her journey back home, a figure wearing a black hoodie was standing right in front of her with an object in hand. All she could do was give out a soundless gasp and before she could move, the object hit her head as she collapsed lifelessly on the groud, unheard, unseen and carried away to god knows where.

Hara is the first victim of the disappearance of the 4 girls form Seoul High School.

1. Goo Ha Ra, 12.22.2014


It was another Monday again. Ji Eun was about to climb out of her bed when suddenly someone barged into her room loudly. “Lee Ji Eun you are still as lazy as a pig can get. Get away from your bed before you get called to run 10 rounds in the sports hall for being late!” That was Song Min Ho, which his friends and acquaintances address him by Mino.

“Firstly, I am not as lazy as a pig and secondly, I am nowhere near la- OH MY GOD GET OUT AND LET ME CHANGE!” Ji Eun jumped out of her bed, pushing Mino out of the door once she saw the time displayed on her phone. They had 30 minutes before the gate closes.

Loud banging of doors could be heard from the room as Ji Eun’s mom and Mino looked on with a sense of familiarity and slightly laughed at the klutz behind that door. “What would my Ji Eun do without you as her guardian in school?” She chuckled as she finished her sentence. “Mom, just leave that little klutz to me” Mino said with an adoring smile.

Mino is Ji Eun’s next door neighbour and childhood friend. They know each other by the back of their hand. Ji Eun's mom liked Mino so much that he even became her god son. Although Mino is a year older than Ji Eun, they are able to get along well just like siblings and even formed a clique with each of their mutual friend, Ji Hoon and Dara.

Ji Eun stumbled out of the door while wearing one side of her socks and pranced to the doorstep, slipped on her shoes and grabbed her keys. “Mino oppa quick, we need to be on the way now!” Ji Eun exclaimed hysterically.

“I’m so glad you are aware of that!” Mino responded sarcastically in a jokingly way as he walked past Ji Eun and ruffled her hair. She shoot him a demeaning look and shouted her farewell to her mom before she followed him out.


Hi! First chapter up! I really hope I would be able to follow through my plan of updating periodically. That's why I wrote the date of the missing girls as followed by the real calendar. Anyways, remember to subscribe and comment and you can also follow me on twitter and talk to me personally!