Not again

Be Mine

" hey nana...r u ok?", jimin ask. I open my eyes slowly." Where am i?", i ask." At jungkook's bed..", he smile. I smile and close my eyes nack." My head feel heavy..", i said. I could feel someoen put a wet towel at my forehead. It was jin." U had a fever as usual..", he sigh." What u mean as usual?", v ask." Since she was kid..when she had a fever..she will cough in blood..i dont know why but doctor said its not a big problems..just eat the medicine..but u know..she doesnt want to eat it..but thank god she was strong and just have a fever once in a year sometimes...", jin said.

I saw V nod." Its okay..i can fore her to take that medicine..", he said and i just smile." Go and take a bath..", jin said. I nod and get up." Hey..she just awake..let she rest..", jungkook said." She was faint and sleep for 2 hours...she already rest..its okay..", jin said." Yeah..i just heard him since i was kid cause he always nag at me like my mother even my mother not like that..", i chuckle." Owh here we have jhope..", jimin laugh." Ya!!", jhope shout and we laugh. 

I go to take a bath and just wear a pajamas for sleep. I sit at the living room alone since they was sleep now. I open youtube and look at BANGTANTV. I was laugh while i lool at V's log." Its me?!", someone said from my back. As i turn i look at V. His face was soo close to me. I froze." Why u look at those video!!", he said." Just have fun..", i smile." U act weird and cute in the video for the army but..", i stop." But what?", he ask and sit beside me. Lol he jist wear a  short pants." U act different with me..", i said." Am i?", he ask." Yes u are..", i smile." Just look at the video..", he said. We watch together. I laugh with V and chit chat with him. He was kinda fun. And finally..he do his alien face infront of me make me laugh.

" better now?", he ask." Better from fever? Nope..", i smile and just joke. He come near to me and kiss at my cheeck. His lips just so near to went at my lips." Better now?", he smile. I nod slowly." Night jagi..", he smile and go." Night..", he leave me in blank. Am i blushing?!

.

.

.

 Sorry for the short chapter!!!! I will try to make it long after this!!!!