A day

Be Mine

I wake up in the morning since i have a work today." Urggh i hate monday..", i nag. I take my thing go to bath.

After take a bath." Omo! I forgot to take my cloth!! Hesh..", i open the door and there was silent." Maybe they still sleep..", i guess. I rum to the cloth room and i close it." Fuh...", i turn." Omo!", i shock. I saw V was shirtless and i just wearing a towel. I blush. No. We blush." M-mo-morning..", i said and bow abit. I take a step to go to my bag that was beside him." Morning..", he take his shirt and go.

After i've done, i get out from there and wear my shoes." Nana..", someone call. I turn. Its him 😒." What?" I ask." Where do you wanna go?", he ask." Why should u know?", i said and start taking my bag. I realized he stared at me." Mwo?", i ask. He stared. And come near to me." Ya...", i said."im just going to work..", i said and push him." Hesh...", i glance and go. Why he was acting weird with me?! 

I walk and stay walk. But then i stop. I heard someone walk behind me. I turn." Taehyung...what are u doing?", i ask." Im in the same way with you..", he smirk." Urgghh whatevah..", i said and walk.

After i went there, thank god, he not gonna in this cafe." Hye nana! Early today huh?", my friend spoke." Yeah..early as usual.", i smile." Wear this..", she said and give me a maid dress like in the anime." Should i wear this? This is too short!", i said." Just wear it..", she said. Gulp! 

Im waiting for a customer to come in." Nana i will be back okay..im going to the market to buy something...", my boss said and she go with my friend. Suddenly a customer in. I look at him from far. He was wearing like want to close his face. LOL.

I go to him." Sir, can i ask u an order?", i ask as usual. He just look down." Just give me a glass of water...", he said. Why so familiar about his voice? And..just come here to buy a glass of water?! It is human?! Kekekekeke

I take the glass of water.i give it to him." What is ur name?", he ask." Nana..", i said. He suddenly choke." Omo..sir..are u okay?", i ask." Im okay..", he said. I look at him. No. Im starring. Something wrong with him. Since no one in the cafe except us, i grab his cover mouth." Ya! What da heck are u doing here?!", i ask." Dont be so mean..", he said." Go home...", i said." U was soo...brave to shout at me...huh.just acting nice infront of ur brother..", he smirk." Yeah...cause u weird...and im not ur dongsaeng okay! We are in the same age!", i said." Nice cosplay..", he smirk." Why it was too short?", he ask.

I widened my eyes and look at him." Why u ask that? Yeah its short abit....i didnt wear short..", i sigh." But its look pretty on you..", he saud." Pfftt..dont be so nice to me..just act normal..", i said." Normal like how?", he raised his eyebrows." Normal like weird...and u call me jagi last night!", i said. He look at his watch." Gonna late..bye jagi..have a nice day..", he smile at me and go." Hesh this kid", i sigh.

After my work done. I go to the dorm back. I try to open the door." Its lock?!", i shock. I start to call jin. He doesnt pick up the phone. I sgh. I sit there and put my hand around my knees. After 5 minute, i sleep. 

V POV

" Hyung lets go home...im tired..our work just done..", jimin nag." Khaja...", jin said. I sigh." Im tired...", suga said." Lets go home..",jungkook said. They nod.

At there." Suga, hobie and namjoon..help me to pack this...", jin said." Owh..sure..", they said. I with them just go to dorm." Hey..", i said." Who is that?", jungkook ask. Jimim come near to the girl that sleep there." Duguniya?", jimin ask. I look at the girl and push her hair away. Its Nana. I smirk.

" jungkook u can go in first..", i said. He nod and take the keys." Jiminie..help me...", he said." Lift her by urself..she was soo small and u can lift her..i know..", he smirk and get in." Urghh", i said. I lift her like bridal style. I put her at my bed. I stared at her face. Why do im in love with this face. I sigh.

End of V POV

I wake up and open my eyes abit. I felt someone at my behind. I turn. It was V. I shock cause our face so close." Why so red huh?", he smirk." Where am i?", i ask." At my bed...dont worry..i didnt do anything to you..just lift u and put u here..", he said." Lift? From where?", i ask." Hesh this silly...u sleep infront of the door..", he said." Owh....", i start to leave his bed." Where u wanna go?", he ask." I want to change my cloth...dont ask me anything after this..u looks like my brother thats always control me", i said." I can hear u, little girl", jin said." Stop calling me that..", i gazed at jin and go.

Again i did something wrong. I go to the cloth room while they was change they're cloth." Mian..", i said and close the door back." Beware.", jin said and go to the bath." Yeah beware cause all of us are guys..", he smirk. What did he mean by that?