First met

Be Mine

Author POV

" owh hye hyung...where are u just know?", jimin ask." Owh..i went to meet the managers and also Bang PD-nim..", he said." Really why?!", they shock.

He sigh." My sister will stay here...i dont know until when..cause my parents leave her alone to go to new york..", he said." Sister?!?! Its must be a girl! Where should she sleep?!?", V ask." Yeah...she a girl, hyung", jungkook said." Where is her now?", suga ask." She was waiting at the door.", jin said. They run to the door to greet.

End of Author POV

I was play my phone while look at the message from my mom. I sigh. Why i here?!?!?!? Suddenly i saw all of the members open the door. I shock." Nana...this is my friend...Bangtan..", jin said." Owh ne..annyeong.. Kim Nana imnida..", i bow." Annyeong..", they said." U know them right?",  jin ask." Not at all...", I smile." How old are u?", jhope ask." Im 20..", I smile." Owh we are 95 liners!!!", jimin said. I nod." Okey..this is suga,namjoon, jhope, jimin, taehyung..kookie..he was young than u..", jin said. I nod.

" come in..come in..", jin said and i start to take my bag." Owh its okay..we will help u..", jimin said and jungkook start to take it." Owh..thanks.." before i could say anything they take all of it and put it in the house. Im standing there and V also stared at me. I know him. Cause my friend always talk about him. He glance and get in. I take my hand bag and go.

" soo...u just sleep here at the living room..and..ur bag will be at the cloth room", jin said. I nod. They leave us and im just with it jin. I sigh." Why?", jin ask."can i just go to my home? I have a friend...we will be a housemates!", i said." No..im worried about you..u still young..", he said." Hesh...dont control me too much..i didnt like it..im 20 oppa...not 15...", i said." Whatevah..just stay here and i will search u a house and u must stay there with ur friend..", he said." U control my friend too?! Ya!", i said " hold on..", jin said and pick up his phone.

Jimin come to me." Here ur pillow and blanket..", he said and put infront of me." Gomawo..", i said and bow a bit. He smile and sit beside me." U work?", he ask. I nod." Owh..what job?", he ask." A waiter..", i said." Owh..i see..", he smile." Jiminie..can u help me..", v ask." What?", jimin ask." Come here..", he said." Hesh...wait ne..", he said at me and i smile.

" nana can u put this glass at sink?", jin ask."ne.." i said and go." Hesh..i didnt feel the right thing about that girl..", i heard v said. I stop." She was nana...dont call her like that..why? I think she nice..", jimin said." No..i dont know why...she was a girl...and...u know..we are all guys..if a rumors come out about this?", he ask." Its okay...the manager and Bang PD-nim at least know about her..", jimin said. 

I go there and put the glass in the sink. They looks shock. I look down and put it. I wash the glass." Nana its okay...dont wash it..", jimin said from my back." Its okay..i can do it..", i glance a bit and i saw V was stared at me. He was beside me. Near.

I heard jimin left after suga call him. I sigh slowly." Dont do it if u dont want..dont be so nice..", he said." I can do it and i want..", i said." Want? Okay then...wash this..", he said and put the glass on the sink." Can?", he ask. I nod." Good girl...u can be our maid..", he said. More like whisper cause he was so near to me.

" maid? Im not", i said." Whatevah...u will be my maid..", he said and go." Night jagi..", he said.

Jagi?!? What's wrong with him?!?!?!