Teaser #One

Oceania (New Co-ed Group) - Apply Open

* Dance Studio/Practice Room*

"1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8"...."2,2,3,4,5,6,7,8"...."Okay one last time" the dance instructor bellowed over the blasting music from the stereo that was playing Miss A's Goodbye baby. "Okay everyone! That's all for today! Please continue practicing in your own free time. The chairman may just pop by anytime to check if there's anyone slacking off!" the instructor said, walking towards his backpack. "Okay~!" the group replied tiredly, hearing the instructor's speech for the umpteenth time. The boys and girls walked to their bags respectively. plopping on the floor to take a rest.

Suddenly, the door to the dance room opened and a man of which the group recognized as a manager of the company came in and called out " Kwon Yu Jin and Yang Ri Kyung!  Please stay here in the room while the rest of you please make your way out.". The rest of the group started making their way out whilst discussing "Yah, has Yu Jin and Ri Kyung done anything wrong?? I hope its nothing bad!". The manager motioned towards the two girls that stood up immediately to greet the man. "Kwon Yu Jin Immida! Nice to meet you" Yu Jin said. Ri Kyung followed after and introduced herself with a bow. 

"I'm Manager Im Jongyang. Just call me Manager Im. I have some news for your girls" Manager Im said with no smile on his face. Ri Kyung tugged onto  Yu Jin's shirt and said "Unnie, I really hope they are not telling us we're so bad, we are officially out of the training programme.". Yu Jin feebly returned a smile, trying to reassure Ri Kyung its nothing bad whilst trying to convince herself its nothing bad. "Relax girls, do I look like I'm bringing bad news?" Manager Im tried to joke around with the girls. 

"So.... Miss Kwon and Miss Yang, congratulations. You girls are debuting soon." Manager Im said, clapping his hands together. "Eh....?!" Ri Kyung exclaimed. "Yes, debuting soon. You girls are." he repeated. "Oh my!! Yes!" Yu Jin squealed, pulling Ri Kyung in for a hug. "So what are the information for the group?" Ri kyung questioned. "Uh, well, you girls will be debuting with a few other trainees. And will be under the name 'Oceania'. Also, this will be a... co-ed group." the man replied. 

"Mwoh? Co-ed? Seriously?" Ri Kyung asked, wide-eyed. "Yes, seriously. And you will be meeting your next member soon. Probably, a guy." he said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's A/N: Hope you guys like the teaser! (: New member revealing soon! :O Who will it be????