Profile of Author; Main Vocals/Sub Dancer ♥

Oceania (New Co-ed Group) - Apply Open

Main Vocals / Sub Dancer

Kwon Yu Jin

CHARACTER 

Name: Kwon Yu Jin

Nickname:Jin; Jinny

Gender: Female

Age&Birthday: 20 Years Old;  6th May 1989

Place of birth: San Francisco 

Appearance:

Height: 170cm

Weight: 46kg

Favourite Colour: Pale Pink 

Spoken languages: Korean [Fluent]; English [Fluent]; Chinese [Conversational]

Personality: 

Yu Jin is someone that takes relationships very seriously. She cannot understand why some people can bare to play with other people's feelings. She treats people genuinely and hopes to recieve the same treatment. However, if you go across the line and get on her bad side, things will not be all rainbows and unicorns for you. She is known to have a sharp tongue and can get very sarcastic if she fails to control herself. 

She likes to fight her own battles herself and does not like to appear like a damsel in distress. She will take matters into her own hands as much as possible unless she has absolutely no choice and needs some pointers and help. She is very concerned about health matters and tries to get her close friends and family into a healthy lifestyle. She's not exactly the cutest, sweetest or iest girl around but she has her own charms. She speaks her mind when needed to and doesn't like to lie. She will try and package the truth so that it doesn't hurt as much but still gets the message through. 

She will always wake up the earliest and get cleaned up before she starts the day with preparing breakfast and some snacks for the group. She enjoys early morning jogs when she has to spare time. 

FAMILY

Background:

Yu Jin comes from a middle class family of which owns a small bakery in San Francisco. Her mother was the main patissiere of the bakery but passed away because of cancer and then her father took over. And so, from young, her sister and her would constantly help out in the bakery and that made her developed a liking for baking and cooking. Her sister and her are both independent girls as their father has to tend to the whole bakery by himself after her mother passed on. Her father did not like the idea of Yu Jin going to Korea to train and so she only had her sister's support. She has always wanted to prove to her father that she has the capabilities to be a singer.

ETC

Trivia:

- She likes cats.

- She has a strange habit of collecting lip balm.

- She needs to have a cup of rose tea when she wakes up

- She does Yoga.

STAGE

Personal fanclub's name: Genies

Personal fanclub's official colour: Baby Blue

Predebut works: 

- Pepero CF

- Vita500 CF

- Cameo appearance in You are my destiny ep 14 - 17

Training period:5 Years

Position: Main Vocals / Sub Dancer

Singing Voice: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYcfL3H_T6s

Dancing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tURg3EqyA4

RELATIONSHIP

Partner: Taecyeon (2pm)

Friends: Tiffany (SNSD); Min (Miss A); Seungri (BigBang)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello~~ My lovely applicants! ♥ I have received some song suggestions in my inbox so thank you!! I have just posted up my profile and I hope you guys/girls find it okay! I wanted to use Ulzzang's pictures but most of the ulzzangs that I know are being used by most applicants and so I am left with myself. T.T I am so sorry! Do let me know if I should change it to an ulzzang instead of my own picture though you girls/guys have to help me and give me some ulzzang suggestions. I will be releasing the first member I picked soon! And probably a teaser as well! Be on a look out and continue applying~ There are still spots left! ♥ Leave a comment!