3rd Story: Cinderella's Forbidden Love

Fairytale Book

Cinderella's Forbidden Love    


Couple: Chanyeol x Baekhyun (BaekYeol)

Side Pairings: Kris x Tao (TaoRis)

Lay x Suho (SuLay)

Luhan x Sehun (HunHan)      

 

Summary:

 

You are familiar with Cinderella aren't you? She has a step mother and two step sisters who always treats her like she is their slave. A girl who continously dreams on having a fairytale.    

 

She married a prince because of her glass slippers and even had a fairy godmother and birds & mice for friends! Living at the castle is hard for her and she was trained to be a proper princess. She thought of giving up but at the end, she thinks she doesn't need to be a princess for the prince to accept her...she just needs to be simply Cinderella.  

 

She was even brought back at time because of her step mother and even nearly got separated to his prince.    

 

What would you say if that didn't happen? The prince didn't remember Cinderella's face and married Cinderella's sister. While Cinderella was thrown to a faraway land with no one to rely on. She died dreaming of her fairytale.    

 

A million years passed and Cinderella woke up in a boy's body, Byun Baekhyun's body to be exact. No, more like he knows his past life now. He was Cinderella before and...what now?    

 

Chanyeol...he knows he is a prince in his past life and danced with a girl named Cinderella...and...and...and...what happened? He doesn't remember so he is in search for his memories.    

 

When this two paths cross, will they be able to remember each other?      

 


 

Request anyone? *winks* I'm waiting~