2nd Chapter: Sleeping Beauty Waiting Forever For The Prince

Fairytale Book

Sleeping Beauty Waiting Forever For The Prince    


 

Couple: Luhan x Sehun (HunHan)

Side Pairings: Kai x D.O. (KaiSoo)

       Kris x Tao (TaoRis)

       Xiumin x Chen (XiuChen)      

 

Summary:

 

Once upon a time, in a far away land, a King and Queen rule. The Queen had a child and the child has three fairy godmothers!    

 

When giving the gifts for the child's birth, the two fairy godmothers were able to give the child the gift of song and beauty, though before the last fairy godmother can give her gift, a wicked lady appeared and gave the child a curse. A curse where the child will "Prick her finger on the spindle of a spinning wheel and die on her sixteenth birthday."    

 

The fairy godmothers took away the child for the fear of her death and the child's identity as a royalty was concealed. While staying at the forest, she met a prince and they danced and fell inlove with each other but that happiness didn't last long.    

 

When the princess was sixteen, she was told the truth and brought to castle. She pricked her finger there because of the wicked lady and the castle was put into deep sleep.    

 

The wicked woman, who is responsible for the princess's sleep transformed into dragon, waiting for the princess's prince. The prince came and the two fought but the result is not what you expected...the prince died along with the wicked woman and the princess didn't woke up.    

 

The last fairy godmother, who was not able to give the child a gift, gave the asleep child her gift.    

 

The child will be able to meet his Prince Charming again, no one knows when or where but they will meet...and will be reunited again.      

 

 

Lu Han is your typical beautiful boy. He was gifted with beauty and a lovely voice that you just can't simply resist. He is also popular at school and a rich kid. You may think that he has everything and he is happy at his life but no, he can't forget his past and clings on the darkness, being able to die with only the darkness in his past life. Waiting for his Prince who didn't save him before. 

 

Meet Oh Sehun, a talented guy but also a playboy. He always dreams about an unknown princess dancing...then she was asleep and dragons...what would this mean? He is also afraid of fire, remembering something when he sees it.    

 

One day, out of the blue, Sehun calls Luhan "Princess," which froze Luhan. Sehun cannot better be Luhan's prince...or can he?       

 


 

Hey, finally the second story *winks* Hmm...I wonder what should I write first...give me some idea!