1st Story: When The Wolf Falls Inlove With Little Red Riding Hood

Fairytale Book

When The Wolf Falls Inlove With Little Red Riding Hood  


 

 Couple: Kris x Tao (TaoRis)

Side Pairings: Chanyeol x Baekhyun (BaekYeol)

                      Luhan x Sehun (HunHan)      

 

Summary:  

 

Do you remember the story of Little Red Riding Hood? The story where a little girl is asked by her mother to visit her sick grandmother only to find out that she was eaten by a wolf! The wolf is planning to eat her too but-! The wolf was killed and...The End.

 

But that's not the real story!    

 

What if I tell you that behind that story, a tragic love story lies? That the wolf fell inlove with little red? What if I tell you that the wolf died for little red's safety? What if I tell you that...they end up falling for each other? But one of them died protecting the other.    

 

But no, you may think that's the end but it's not. What if...they will continue to love each other in another life? That they will meet in the distant future where the world completely changed? Will you listen to this fairytale?    

 

Meet Huang Zitao, a boy who is scared just seeing guns. He has a father with no mother, he also loves his grandmother very much.  One day, he met Wu Yifan or Kris, an orphan boy who is wandering around the streets with no shelter. He seems cold but Tao broke those walls Kris built to avoid others. Kris knows that Tao is Red. He just knows it just by looking at the boy's eyes.    

 

But Tao doesn't remember his past life. Although he remembers later, the story that Tao knows is completely different!    

 

What would Kris do?    

 


 

Hello~! Tao_sshi02 here xD I'm new here and this is the Fairytale Book~! I will give all the summary for the stories but I'm gonna change them! There are going to be other pairings so don't worry! :D I hope you like them, every story will be continued but they will be separated in Books! This is just the summary book hehe.