O7 : My property

Under Kim Myungsoo's Merciless Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Junhyun-shi!" Eunseok met the guy who helped her in the train the other day.

"Morning, Eunseok ah~" 

He has such radiant smile!

"I want to thank you for helping me with the crowd yesterday..."

"It's okay, I hope your boyfriend doesn't mind because he seemed a little upset about me." He chuckled.

"Boy-Boyfriend? Ah! Kim Myungsoo is not my boyfriend!"

"Oh..really?" Eunseok didn't notice the suspicious smirk of his face.

"Say...I want to give you something to express my gratitude...so do you want anything in mind?"

He thought for a while. "If it is okay for you, could you come with me to the rooftop after school? Then I'll tell you what I want." She fell for his smile.

"A-Ah okay!"

He patted her head. "See you then." He left to class. 

Park Junhyun is truly a kind person!

 

As promised, Eunseok was waiting for Junhyun at the rooftop after school.

"Eunseok-ah~ let's go home now~"  Myungsoo placed his arm around Eunseok's shoulder.

"Sorry, Myungsoo ah! I have something I need to attend to! S-So...you go home yourself, okay?" 

 

Somehow I never felt so free.. Could Junhyun-shiis the one? A perfect prince for me...

She heard the door creaked open and she saw Junhyun. "Annyeong, Park Junhyu-" Unexpectedly, Junhyun locked the door and Eunseok was quite surprised. He walked towards her.

"Oh...I just want to hang out with you just a little more." He held her hands and brought upward to his chest level. Eunseok was totally blushed.

"M-Me..too!" All of the sudden, her phone rang.

Could it be Myungsoo?! Does he know I'm meeting Junhyun now?! Eunseok seemed reluctant to answer the call.

"Don't mind me.. Go take the call." She looked at the phone again and switched off.

"Probably wrong number..." She gave a fake laugh. Junhyun stepped forward to her and stared at her sentimentally.

"The truth is...I like Eunseok."

"Huh?" She looked up to him, feeling surprised. He began to hold her hands and placed them on his chest.

He called me up here...for a confession?! There's actually someone who likes me!?

"The moment I see Eunseok in the train, helpless. I couldn't hold myself. I keep telling myself I have to help you."

Gosh! Why do I get excited so much?! I've never felt this before! 

"Please accept me. Please let me be the one to stay beside you."

Stay...beside me...? The image of Myungsoo flashed through her mind. She shook her head constantly.

NO! NO MORE KIM MYUNGSOO! It is always Myungsoo who stays with me all the time...from little till now. I need to move on!

"I...l-like Junhyun-shi too..." Her face was totally red as cherry tomato. Junhyun was excited by her answer. Eunseok was stunned when he hugged her and thanking her.

I never knew the feeling to fall in love is so sweet...! I finally got my first boyfriend!

Meanwhile, Eunseok was caught off guard when she felt a hand rubbing her .

"E-Er.. Junhyun-shi..." When she lifted him a little but he was clasping her tightly.

"Now...I'll tell you what I want..." He whispered into her ears and her eyes widened when he pushed her down and got on top of her.

"J-Junhyun-shi??!" She laid down on the floor, trying to escape but couldn't as Junhyun trapped her by grabbing her wrists.

"Here's what I want." He smirked.

"W-What do you want?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter