O8 : Sick Day

Under Kim Myungsoo's Merciless Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm in the middle of massive cold...maybe because of  the shock I received from Myungsoo's sudden confession.

Eunseok trembled with cold when she was preparing to go out from the house. "I'm so tired..." She sighed.

"Good morning my little sheep~" Myungsoo was already at her front door.

He's here again! 

Eunseok was blushed when she was surprised to see him. She thought about the confession that he made the other day.

"I love you, Kang Eunseok."

Her face was even redder than before. That's not the time to fangirl about this!!! She shook her head.

"Why is your face so red?" He noticed her. He pulled her head towards his forehead. She gasped as his face was an inch away from hers.

"Are you having a fever?"

"E-Erm...sort of..."

"Then you should rest!"

"Unfortunately I have something to do at school today so I can't rest!"

He blocked her way out from the door and whispered to her ear, "I can even take care of you." She was shy when he smirked at her.

"J-Just leave m-me alone!" She knocked Myungsoo and leaded herself out of the house.

"You are not going anywhere!" He carried her like a sack. "What are you doing?! PUT ME DOWN!!" He went up to the room and laid her down on her bed.

"YOU STAY HERE!" He gave a stern look at her and she wouldn't dare to answer back. Myungsoo then left the room.

 


Huh? A wet towel? Eunseok opened her eyes when she felt something wet on her forehead.


I must have been asleep. She looked around the room. There's shouldn't be anyone home today...or was that a dream? I thought Myungsoo was here.

"Oh, you're awake?" The door opened and she was stunned to see Myungsoo carrying a bowl.

It was not a dream at all!

"I took your temperature and you were over 38 degrees! Do you know how much I was worried about you" He sat on the bed beside her while holding the hot bowl.

"So be a good girl and rest, okay?" Eunseok watched the bowl he was holding. It seemed hot as his fingers looked reddish burnt. 

Could it be Myungsoo who did this? I can't believe it...

"Myungsoo, how about school? You shouldn't be skipping classes!"

"I don't care." He pulled her back neck and touched her forehead with his. His eyes were gazing at hers. "Taking care of you is more important."

Myungsoo ah...if you say something like that, I can't say anything...

"Sorry, let me rest for a while..." She felt the sudden weakness in her head and her side face laid against the pillow.

Taking care of me is more important...? Is it because you truly like me...?

Eunseok was startled when his hand started massaging her shoulder. "W-What are you doing?" She said in a weak voice.

"You looked stiff so I want to help you to relax." 

"T-Thank you..." 

Myungsoo's hand is so cool...I feel much better...

Myungsoo suddenly tucked into the blanket and hugged her behind. Her heart was thumping like a racing horse. He was clasping her like hugging a bolster.


WHAT IS THIS POSTURE?!!! WHY IS HE SMOTHERING ME LIKE THAT?!!

"Myung-Myungsoo ah... why are you lying on my bed?"

"I thought you'll feel better if I cool you down like this."

YOU'RE MAKING ME FEEL HOTTER!!

"Well, I read this in the book

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter