O6 : What am I to you?

Under Kim Myungsoo's Merciless Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I only want Kang Eunseok. Only for me."

"Don't leave me Eunseok."

When Myungsoo said that and held me close...

My heart was racing.

A car screeched in front of Eunseok as she was walking to school. The car window rolled down.

"Good morning my little sheep~" 

Eunseok was surprised. 

"I've come to pick you up!" 

P-Pick me up?? I don't know how to react that...what sort of face I should be making?

When Myungsoo opened the door, "WHAT ARE YOU WEARING!??"

"Well, I just woke up." He pretended to yawn as he was still in his pyjamas.

He truly is a spoiled rich kid! Eunseok got into the car reluctantly.

Oh right, Eunseok ah..." He took out his tie and uniform. "Help me change." Eunseok gasped in her reddish face.

"C-Can't you do it y-yourself!?"

"I can't put on the tie myself." He noticed her blushed face when he sat closer to her.

 

Why is he making me do something like this? Eunseok was tying his tie when she felt a pair of hands sneaked around her waist. Soon, a head dropped on her shoulder.

"You smelled nice today." He whispered seductively in her ear. Eunseok was taken aback when she could feel his breath near her ear.

"Ah! Stop it!" Eunseok kept struggling, trying to get out from his grasp.

"No matter how much you struggle, Eunseok is still going to be mine!" He whispered huskily into her ear, making her feel hot as if the blood gushed up to her face.

It doesn't make sense to me since I have always taking care of Myungsoo...

"T-Then...what am I to you?" She refused to look at him with her blushing face. Myungsoo thought for a while.

"Hm.. Kim Myungsoo's property."

She pushed him away. "You're saying it like I'm just your object or something!"           

I'm as the same level as his toys!?

"STOP THE CAR!" Myungsoo almost jerked when the car stopped immediately. 

"YAH! It was dangerous to stop in the middle of the road!"

"I'm going to school by myself!" She opened the door, slammed it and walked away angrily.

STUPID KIM MYUNGSOO! I'M NOT A THING!

 

Soon, she reached the train station. Still grumbling about Myungso

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter