spin off

The Organ That Pumps My Blood

 

SPIN OFF 


His short breath was inhaled deep. Beaten marks by Sehun would definitely take days for them to recover completely but it was alright, he understood. Slowly he tried to get up with eyes shut tight holding back the pain on some parts of his body. A drop of blood was wiped off his lips as he started stepping into the house.

From Minju's door that was already wide open, he saw Sehun kneeling in front of the dead girl. Minju's hand was held tightly as he placed his forehead on the back of her pale icy hand. He was crying. Crying so hard as if he had just lost a love, not a best friend. It confused Kai. The space in between his eyebrows were suddenly frowning.

Stepping himself towards the other, he placed his hands on both sides of Sehun's shoulders, gently pulling him up.

"Enough Sehun. There's no use to cry over a dead person," softly said Kai before he hugged the crying one, caressing his back.

Harder did Sehun cry.

"But I love her. I love her more than just a friend," answered Sehun while tears still wetting his cheeks.

Wide was Kai's eyes upon hearing what Sehun just said. Hands had stopped moving as he took a step backward to look at the other.

"W-Weren't you two just friends?" asked Kai confusingly.

"I said that before because I don't want to disturb your relationship. She's your girlfriend," said Sehun.

Not even in a millisecond did he ever expect this to come. He knew for all of these times, Sehun was just pretending to have a girlfriend just so Minju wouldn't feel guilty for choosing Kai over him. No. Not even once did it ever cross his mind that Sehun have had a feeling towards Minju.

A second later, Kai let out a heavy sigh.

"No. She never was mine. Not even for one second."

Sehun slowly stopped sobbing, he tilted his head up to look at Kai, making sure he wasn't lying. In that moment, Kai revealed everything.

Distraction.

Kai was a distraction that Minju created to trick Sehun's sane. Kai was a distraction that Minju created to keep Sehun away. Kai was a distraction that Minju created to teach Sehun a lesson. Because everything that happened had already been planned by her one by one. Because she knew that one day, she would be leaving Sehun. Making it one thing that Sehun would adapt fast. The distraction - Kai.

And while Sehun's sane thoughts were counting everything that had happened, one gentle touch caressed his wet cheek.  

"But now there is only us," whispered Kai seductively.

One, two, three distances that Kai had make near. Sehun was stiffed at his pose as he felt a warm breath hitting his skin, closer and closer and without him knowing, their lips were only an inch away.

"I-I love you, Sehun," uttered Kai's last word while grabbing onto the knife that was once in Minju's body but Sehun had dug it deep into the other man's heart.

Without mercy.


AUTHOR'S NOTE

bae, the closer you look, the lesser you will see. 
panda ri.