Teaser One

☠ Criminals with Desires {Apply} ☠
kara.png
Teaser One
scroll for content ↓

"So why are we supposed to kill him." One of the guys asked. "The old man's a criminal. If you kill him then his little act will end." "What do you mean?" the tall male from before asked from his seat. "You think he gets all his money from working hard and his 'successful' company? Well you're wrong. He's working with the Chinese mafia. So now innocent lives are being taken away cause of his stupid little connections with them." He looked at them. "So," he started "what do you say?" "I'm in one of the girls said quietly.

Yooji stayed behind as she watched the newly formed group exit the meeting room. "What? Did you miss me so much that you can't bear the pain of having to leave me so soon?" "Cut the crap! Tell me..what's your real reason for wanting to kill him?" Taehyun smirked and softly spoke "It's all for you my dear~" She glared at him "What do you mean?" "He killed your family right? He took your life away and now you can take his.""Bullsh*t! You get something out of it once he's dead don't you?" "Clever as always~ My family just like yours was killed while I was away as for those things I asked you to steal, they were my family's prized possessions. I want to avenge them. Kill him and you and I will be free from seeing anymore deaths."

She smiled sadly. "I'm an assassin, I will always see people die. Plus you're not in it for the satisfaction of people being saved, nor the vengeance of your family, you want the money." He shrugged and smiled "Ah well caught again~ But remember darling, you've already accepted the deed." "I'll only do it cause it's my job." Yooji said and walked out.

Author's Note

Hey guys! I apologize for not posting in quite a while~ But here's the first teaser^^ Hope you like it and hopefully this sort of gave you more I guess you could say background info on their target as well as their employer. Please do apply :D