☠ Cheatsheet ☠

☠ Criminals with Desires {Apply} ☠
kara.png
The Cheatsheet
scroll for content ↓
For the Curious
Background You can keep your background short and sweet~ After all quality is better than quantity. Therefore 5 sentences is the minimum. Please don't write about irrelevant events to make it seem longer! Also your character doesn't necessarily have to have a tragic background.

Personality So for the characters personality if you decide to choose the plots please try to stick to the traits given. They may have a split personality, which is perfectly fine. Also as you all know nobody's perfect~

Love Interest: Ah yes the good ol' love interest~ I would actually prefer some ocxoc romances to happen. However, you can't help but love others after all. As for their nationality/race you're free to choose whatever. Please give other underrated groups chances if you do decide to pic an idol. Also be sure to have a back up if you choose an oc.

Face Claim: The face claim can be anyone and everyone although must look somewhat Korean or Asian(cuz you know foreigners don't actually kill important people they don't know..) Also just make sure they math your characters description somewhat.

Password? There's none! Yay :D

Question, Comments, Concerns: Please feel free to ask me at any time if you're confused or in need of anything.

Miscellaneous The character info is on the Plotlines page. There is no set deadline as of now. If your character is amazing then I will most likely add you in even if I already have all spots fulfilled. Merry(early) Christmas and Happy(early) New Year!