☠ Plotlines ☠

☠ Criminals with Desires {Apply} ☠
kara.png
The Plotlines
scroll for content ↓
pic4.png
The Leader
Taken | Available

They're the ever so light hearted and carefree leader. In all honesty not many people understand how s/he got to become leader of this bunch. Although they may seem silly and quite loose he has his moments. When the time comes s/he turns into the most charismatic and responsible person. However that's almost never the case.

Gender: Male or Female Age: 24-32 Traits: Carefree, Chill, etc.
The Genius
Taken | Available

This person is strategic and is what seems to be the most normal of the bunch. They're smart, calm, and collective. Although they're a bit distanced and not too easy to consult with. The genius is also quite literal and a bit robotic? Almost as if they were a living computer.

Gender: Male or Female Age: 23-28 Traits: Introvert, brilliant, literal.
pic1.png
pic3.png
The Hacker
Taken | Available

He's an idiot but then again he's brilliant! Why is he an idiot, you ask. It's because he actually agreed to this job. This man is brilliant and can hack anything and everything. Outside of the job though he's not exactly the brightest. He's clumsy, talkative, and well, an idiot.

Gender: Male Age: 19-25 Traits: Clumsy, Nice, Smart
The Sniper
Taken | Available

The kindest one of the group is this person right here. They have amazing aim and are great with guns, only one problem though..they are too kind to actually hit their target. They're very soft and can never seem to correctly pull of the job as they're too nice as well as naive or are they? Some might say that this person means to jeopardize everything.

Gender: Male or Female Age: 22-27 Traits: Soft, Sweet, etc.
pic5.png
pic2.png
The Ace
Taken | Available

This girl although she may seem kind and cutesy is the total opposite. She's anything but that; she's blunt, strict, as well as sullen. She has no empathy nor sympathy whatsoever..or does she? This girl only pays attention to her task and cares for nothing more than to get the job done.

Gender: Female Age: 18 Traits: Heartless, Cold, Blunt
pic3.png
Free Plotline
Taken | Available

Don't like any of the plots? Try making one yourself.

Gender: Male or Female Age: Traits: ?